1. #1 Man With an Assault Rifle Nabbed on Way to D.C.,"Black BTW !" 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Chinese-made 7.62 mm SKS assault rifle aboard the train."....An SAS isn't an assault Rifle !!

A man who mentioned the White House and other landmarks before boarding a Washington-bound commuter train with an assault rifle was captured Wednesday after breaking an ankle while running from two officers, police said.

Police said they arrested Asa Seeley, 25, of Baltimore, before the MARC train left the West Baltimore station for the District. Asa Seeley
    Mr. Seeley was taken into police custody for treatment at the University of Maryland Medical Center, police Commissioner Frederick H. Bealefeld III said.

A taxi driver flagged down Officer Joshua Corcoran near the station about 7 a.m. Wednesday after dropping off a passenger he had refused to drive to the District, Commissioner Bealefeld said.

The driver said the man carried a towel or a blanket with a rifle butt protruding from it, Commissioner Bealefeld said.

"There was some mention of landmarks in D.C., the White House in D.C.," he said. He did not identify the other landmarks.

Mr. Seeley boarded the train, then got off without the rifle as officers approached, Commissioner Bealefeld said.

Mr. Seeley ran, and Officer Corcoran tried to user a Taser on him before the suspect jumped from a 20-foot platform, breaking his ankle, police said.

Authorities said they found a Chinese-made 7.62 mm SKS assault rifle aboard the train. The weapon was unloaded, Commissioner Bealefeld said, adding that Mr. Seeley had a loaded magazine and numerous loose rounds.
    http://washingtontimes.com/news/2008...-on-way-to-dc/

How much you want to bet: A staged assassination attempt on a prominent government official, and then a new call on banning guns..

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Chinese-made 7.62 mm SKS assault rifle aboard the train."....An SAS isn't an assault Rifle !!

http://washingtontimes.com/news/2008...-on-way-to-dc/
    Why don't you consider it an assault rifle?

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis