1. #1 In line at a Deli: "I'm afraid of that crazy mad man with nuclear weapons" 
    link

louis c (5,281 posts)

In line at a Deli: "I'm afraid of that crazy mad man with nuclear weapons"

I was in line, waiting my turn at a Deli in a middle class suburb of Boston this morning, buying some odds and ends for Easter. In the queue, a person I know casually, said, "It's crazy what's happening in North Korea". I replied, "I know, I'm a little worried. My Niece is stationed in Japan". "Ya", he said, "That mad man with nuclear weapons scares the shit out of me". I replied, "I agree, and that guy in North Korea scares me." He said, "That's who I meant." I replied, "Oh, I thought you were talking about our mad man."
    LOL Lib (655 posts)

1. I had a similar encounter this week..

Older gentleman talking about Trump showing the "c****s and t***l h***s" who is boss. I cringed...clearly this gentleman was in the early stages of dementia. No one in their right mind should be giddy over this fool trying to look tough.
    LOL. It's not about "looking tough", it's about not submissively giving in or appeasing a tyrant and his saber rattling. Which is exactly what Obama did. It's not surprising that countries like North Korea and China are feeling out Trump to see what they can get away with. Standing up to bullies terrifies the left.

malaise (154,774 posts) 4. Actually what fuels what the West calls terrorism is the slaughter of citizens in their countries -

the looting and plunder of their countries by the West - that is what fuels terrorism.

Of course it was the resistance when the Germans were doing it to other Western countries.
    They are not allowed to fight back - ask Erik Prince, Bursh, Cheney et al.
    And after we kill, maim and bomb the shit out of them, they'd better not seek asylum in the West.
    Let's face it - the modern day crusades are on in earnest.
    To the 'hate America' crowd it's ALWAYS our fault.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    May the FORCE be with you!

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Still have never heard anyone talk politics in a public place. Clearly a bouncy.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post

No kidding.

Too bad , I was expecting someone to come leaping out of the potato salad.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Cool story bro. Too bad it never happened.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post
    No kidding.

Too bad , I was expecting someone to come leaping out of the potato salad.
    And a cop jumped out from behind the salad bar...
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Deplorably Proud To Be An American

I dunno, many DU-folks lives are so extremely politics- and Hate-Trump-centered that I could easily picture a DU member being that stupid. Trying to equate Donald Trump, whose "crime" is being a successful real estate and hospitality developer for 4 1/2 decades and beating their candidate for the Presidency to a ?man? who has been systematically kept his people on the edge of starvation and used anti-aircraft guns to execute former officials? It's BusHitler 2.0, The Return of the Stupid.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    I dunno, many DU-folks lives are so extremely politics- and Hate-Trump-centered that I could easily picture a DU member being that stupid. Trying to equate Donald Trump, whose "crime" is being a successful real estate and hospitality developer for 4 1/2 decades and beating their candidate for the Presidency to a ?man? who has been systematically kept his people on the edge of starvation and used anti-aircraft guns to execute former officials? It's BusHitler 2.0, The Return of the Stupid.

I run into people talking politics in public all the time. Funny thing is, most of the talk is Pro-Trump.

Silly Dummies even democrats are supporting Trump's actions right now.

This thug again. The other guy probably ran away from him after realizing Louise was criminally bent.

look at this stupid Jamaican's reply:

Response to LOL Lib (Reply #3)Sat Apr 15, 2017, 11:45 AM
    Star Member malaise (154,853 posts)
    4. Actually what fuels what the West calls terrorism is the slaughter of citizens in their countries -

the looting and plunder of their countries by the West - that is what fuels terrorism.

Of course it was the resistance when the Germans were doing it to other Western countries.
    They are not allowed to fight back - ask Erik Prince, Bursh, Cheney et al.
    And after we kill, maim and bomb the shit out of them, they'd better not seek asylum in the West.
    Let's face it - the modern day crusades are on in earnest.
    she is sooooooooooooooooo stupid, how stupid is Chrissy?