1. #1 NYT Concedes It Should Have Mentioned Palestinian Op-Ed Writer Is Convicted Killer 
    After a storm of protest, the New York Times on Monday acknowledged it should have informed readers that the author of an op-ed excoriating Israel over the imprisonment of Palestinians was in prison for terrorist murders.

An editor’s note tacked onto the end of the article’s online version conceded that the op-ed had “neglected to provide sufficient context by stating the offenses of which he was convicted. They were five counts of murder and membership in a terrorist organization.”

Marwan Barghouti, who is serving five consecutive life sentences for the murder of five people in terror attacks, wrote the op-ed published Sunday to explain a decision by some 1,000 Palestinian prisoners in Israel to begin a hunger strike
    http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/...n-op-ed-writer

I have come to the conclusion that NOTHING the whiney left does surprises me; I may not have known about "it", but it doesn't surprise me.
    Well, a disclaimer to the above - if they do something positive for the USA, morality and Christianity, then I would be SURPRISED! 👍🏻