1. #1 Aaron Hernandez former nfl player found dead in cell 
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/04/19...cials-say.html

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk

No great loss.
    Deplorably Proud To Be An American

It's sad from any perspective. This guy who had so much promise ruined his life, took others' lives and eventually took his own.

Neurological experts should get to do research on his brain and body. I wonder if head injuries from football can lead to violent behavior. They should get to do research on OJ while he's incarcerated for the same reason.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    It's sad from any perspective. This guy who had so much promise ruined his life, took others' lives and eventually took his own.

Neurological experts should get to do research on his brain and body. I wonder if head injuries from football can lead to violent behavior. They should get to do research on OJ while he's incarcerated for the same reason.
    His behavior has nothing to do with CTE. He was a gang banger from his youth and refused to give up his "tag" and decided to live the thug life instead of being an athlete and a father. He was a selfish prick right up to his death. What's sad is his stupidity. He threw away a multimillion dollar career to be a thug.
    Deplorably Proud To Be An American

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    His behavior has nothing to do with CTE. He was a gang banger from his youth and refused to give up his "tag" and decided to live the thug life instead of being an athlete and a father. He was a selfish prick right up to his death. What's sad is his stupidity. He threw away a multimillion dollar career to be a thug.
    But he was "keeping it real"

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk