Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Why are Sanders AND ELLISON speaking at a rally for a gestational slavery advocate??? 
    link

musette_sf (7,159 posts) Why are Sanders AND ELLISON speaking at a rally for a gestational slavery advocate????

Inexcusable for Sen Sanders to endorse gestational slavery advocate Heath Mello, but then again, Sen Sanders is already known for deprioritizing women's rights.

But DNC Deputy Chair Ellison? REALLY? What is going on here? When did our hard-won rights become a bargaining chip for the Democratic Party? It's sadly becoming more and more apparent to me that the #1 problem with Sec'y Clinton's candidacy was that SHE IS A WOMAN. And I now believe that I will not see in my lifetime a woman in the White House who is an uncompromising advocate and champion of women's rights.

https://rewire.news/article/2017/04/...oice-democrat/

"The basic freedom of the world is woman's freedom. A free race cannot be born of slave mothers. A woman enchained cannot choose but give a measure of bondage to her sons and daughters. No woman can call herself free who does not own and control her body. No woman can call herself free until she can choose consciously whether she will or will not be a mother." - Margaret Sanger, 1919
    So that's the new 'brand' the pro abortionists have for pro life beliefs - gestational slavery?

To hear liberals speak one would think that women are ignorant, stupid and too immature to take make wise decisions regarding sex and then to take responsibility - beyond killing an unborn child - for their decisions.

Beyond that it makes a mockery of and minimizes real slavery.

Because the Mayor of Omaha is an R and a woman?

Because they realize Nebraskans view a full-term pregnancy as having a child, not "gestational slavery"?

"musette_sf" needs to understand that ravings about "gestational slavery" and "breeders" doesn't play well in very many places outside of SF, Berserkeley, and Santa Cruz.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Those who can, do.
    Those who know, teach.
    Ignorant incapables, regulate.

Quote Originally Posted by Carol View Post
    link

So that's the new 'brand' the pro abortionists have for pro life beliefs - gestational slavery?
    It's too bad the pro abortionist's parents didn't release them from their bonds of slavery before they were born.
    The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    obliviously(1,579 posts)2. I think people should learn more about Sanger

Uh oh!
    Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

:quote: To hear liberals speak one would think that women are ignorant, stupid and too immature to take make wise decisions regarding sex and then to take responsibility - beyond killing an unborn child - for their decisions. :quote:

That's how libs feel about everyone. Only the elite are intelligent and enlightened enough to tell the proles how to talk, work, think, live, die, ect.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

"Gestational slavery?" Seriously?

Wow.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post

Wow.
    Many feminazis hate the biological realities that make women different from men.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Those who can, do.
    Those who know, teach.
    Ignorant incapables, regulate.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post

Wow.
    That's a new one to me, and I'm pro choice.

Probably the term was thought up by the same millennial who came up with the pussy hats.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    That's a new one to me, and I'm pro choice.

Probably the term was thought up by the same millennial who came up with the pussy hats.
    Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

musette_sf (7,159 posts) Why are Sanders AND ELLISON speaking at a rally for a gestational slavery advocate????
    Pretty simple, really, you poor stupid prole. Your party is all about control and domination, and has exactly Jack Shit to do with your beloved ideological pet rocks.