Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1 Fox's new line-up 
    Senior Member eismann82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,280
    http://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/art...www.google.com

    Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    50,835
    Just say no to pay TV.
    Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Senior Member eismann82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,280
    I can't bring myself to watch The Factor it just seems wrong after all the years it's been the O'Reilly Factor

    Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Administrator SaintLouieWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    MO & FL
    Posts
    43,382
    Quote Originally Posted by eismann82 View Post
    I can't bring myself to watch The Factor it just seems wrong after all the years it's been the O'Reilly Factor

    Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk
    I left the room tonight when it was on with Dana P. SR had it on, but it was only on because he's been sick today and was sleeping through the thing. I'm just waiting for that flu or whatever it is to hit me.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

    " To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

    "
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Senior Member eismann82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,280
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    I left the room tonight when it was on with Dana P. SR had it on, but it was only on because he's been sick today and was sleeping through the thing. I'm just waiting for that flu or whatever it is to hit me.
    Hope he gets better and the flu misses you. It was Murdoch's son and wife that pushed him to fire O'Reilly. I hope they don't end up pushing Fox more to the left.

    Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    19,473
    I refuse to watch Fox. Like the GOP they're spaghetti spined pussies who's willing to cave to the left.
    Deplorably Proud To Be An American
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Administrator SaintLouieWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    MO & FL
    Posts
    43,382
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I refuse to watch Fox. Like the GOP they're spaghetti spined pussies who's willing to cave to the left.
    They should have thought this out. The left hates them and won't watch the network. The right can only be abused so much. Fox might not continue to be a powerhouse in broadcasting much longer. They forget the old motto, "no guts, no glory". Weaklings.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

    " To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

    "
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •