Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon View Post
    You should go back and re-read my first post in this thread. I didn't say anything about supporting policies you don't believe in.

I catch what you said Moon. I agree.

The first president I remember well was Lyndon Johnson. For all the presidents we've had since then, I agreed with some of the policies and disagreed with some of the policies of ALL OF THEM.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Dawg View Post

The first president I remember well was Lyndon Johnson. For all the presidents we've had since then, I agreed with some of the policies and disagreed with some of the policies of ALL OF THEM.
    Yep. I served in the military under Reagan, Bush the First, and Clinton the Penis. They were all my Presidents, even when I thought they were dunderheads.
    Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.

--Albert Einstein

Speedys right though, Hussien, reid and pelosi, oh my! I really cant get behind that combo. Sorry.

: Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.
    Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    Speedys right though, Hussien, reid and pelosi, oh my! I really cant get behind that combo. Sorry.
    It doesn't sit well wit me, either. That's why I'm going to work to diminish Reid's and Pelosi's power in Congress in 2010. How about you?
    Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.

--Albert Einstein

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Policy, no.

We're talking two things here. One is a philosophy of what government should be according to my, and I would say if I may, your personal beliefs.

The other is a recognition of the defacto relationship between a citizen and his or her government. Presidents and members of congress can change every two or four years.

But the President is always the President. The Congress is always the Congress. And for that matter, even when I may not agree, the Judiciary is always the Judiciary.

The Government is always the Government. I will be a loyal citizen to the Government.

I will work diligently to change government according to my beliefs. I will fight the good fight.

But i will be a loyal citizen as I strive for better days.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

It doesn't sit well wit me, either. That's why I'm going to work to diminish Reid's and Pelosi's power in Congress in 2010. How about you?
    I agree, same here. The real deal will be in two years. I got the biggest mouth in Plant City, but I preach from the choir here!

Policy, no.

We're talking two things here. One is a philosophy of what government should be according to my, and I would say if I may, your personal beliefs.

The other is a recognition of the defacto relationship between a citizen and his or her government. Presidents and members of congress can change every two or four years.

But the President is always the President. The Congress is always the Congress. And for that matter, even when I may not agree, the Judiciary is always the Judiciary.

The Government is always the Government. I will be a loyal citizen to the Government.

I will work diligently to change government according to my beliefs. I will fight the good fight.

But i will be a loyal citizen as I strive for better days.
    Bravo!!!!!

--Albert Einstein

I agree, same here. The real deal will be in two years. I got the biggest mouth in Plant City, but I preach from the choir here!
    Then get involved. Be seen and heard. Find others in your area that think the way you do and make your voices heard.

--Albert Einstein

Then get involved. Be seen and heard. Find others in your area that think the way you do and make your voices heard.
    Sir, yes sir! We do our part here. I am an Elk, NRA member, small business owner, contributer to the conservative movement no matter where, and an enemy of emotional claptrap arguements. I dont have to feel good about the O being the President, as a matter of fact the more I think about it the more I can't stand it. So I am with you on trying to get it going from the grass roots.

Sir, yes sir! We do our part here. I am an Elk, NRA member, small business owner, contributer to the conservative movement no matter where, and an enemy of emotional claptrap arguements. I dont have to feel good about the O being the President, as a matter of fact the more I think about it the more I can't stand it. So I am with you on trying to get it going from the grass roots.
    LOL! Sounds good to me! Much better to become active and try to change our government than sitting back and whining about it!

--Albert Einstein