1. #1 Obama, King of Fools by Ted Nugent 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    It is a defining indicator that the embarrassing, self inflicted dumbing down of America is all but complete when people vote against their own self-interest.

I'll say it: it is obvious that many Americans are not very smart.

Quite dumb, actually. To listen to the Sirius radio interview with Obama voters from Harlem mindlessly cheering on Obama as the interviewer attributes McCain's policies to the Democrats is pathetic and an inescapable indicator of the blind leading the blind. Not Godbless or goddam America! God help America.

Trying to explain how our economy works and why lowering taxes is always better for them and their country, than imposing higher taxes is an economic bridge too far for many of the Obama sheep.

Unfortunately there is no "See Spot & the Economy Run" book for the hooked on phonics crowd.

Many of these numbskulls can't balance a check book or spell "e-c-o-n-o-m-i-c-s" but they sure know who will give them stuff. The lie is impossible.

Expecting these idiotscitizens to have analyzed the tax positions of Obama and McCain and arrive at a decision that truly benefits them and America is wishful thinking.

The reason is that they know zilch about how the economy operates and worse, don't care. Bama will take care of us. Four very scary things-a sow grizzly with cubs at closerange, a coiled rattlesnake in striking distance, me in a rental car in the left lane, and dunces with credit cards.

And indeed they are dunces, products of a tax burning, failed public education system.

That is, if they even bothered to complete high school. They don't read newspapers or books, and even if they did, I got twenty bucks that says they couldn't comprehend what they read. They are morons in the first degree. And clearly, they vote.

If and when President Obama attempts to impose his wrong-headed, punitive tax structure, their stupidity is going to come back to thump them upside their vacuous heads with a very painful crowbar of reality. The economy works in strange and wondrous ways and has a unique way of severely punishing fools. Rare justice is a beautiful thing.

These dunderheads have no clue how the economic mess was largely caused by Democrats, including Obama.

But Obama, recognizing how gullible, naive and dumb many of his supporters are, drummed it into them that the economic mess was caused by President Bush and the Republicans and that he is going to give 95% of Americans a tax cut when 40% of Americans don't even pay any federal taxes. Investing deception capital in the stupidity of his supporters was a very wise move on Obama's part. That is if you don't really care about anything except getting elected.

McCain had no marketable answer to Obama's charge because McCain knew that attempting to explain the economy to dumb people is impossible in 30 second commercials.

Fantasy driven clowns like the idea of believing they are getting something for nothing.
    What they receive, however, is always scraps from the economic table. They are too dumb to recognize this and thus condemn themselves to a pathetic life clinging to the lowest rungs of the economic ladder. Their stupidity sentences them to a life of poverty and despair.

The President Obama tax plan punishes the producers -- the people who employ the majority of Americans. In Joe the Plumber terms, economic crap will quickly flow down hill and punish the employees. I mean former employees. The result of spreading the wealth around is spreading unemployment around.

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=29591

Ted Nugent and Charlie Daniels, there are still a few real Americans that try to spread the truth!!

Back in the USA

The family and myself just got back in country yesterday from a wonderful trip to Israel, a trip that I will write a series of articles on starting with Monday's soapbox. I have a lot to say about the things I experienced, the things I learned and the insights I gained from being exposed to first hand Israeli opinion.

I found out about the Obama victory after I got to Israel and even though Fox News, CNN and other news organizations are available in the hotels I chose not to watch the aftermath. I hardly even turned the television set on.

Of course, I am truly disappointed and in my humble opinion America made a huge mistake on November fourth, but only the years to come will prove the gravity of that mistake and will in fact prove me to be right or wrong.

Again, in my humble opinion, due to his inexperience, Mr. Obama should make the best of a bad situation and surround himself with seasoned and experienced advisers, be they Democrat or Republican.

He should seek out and listen to the advice of people who truly have the good of the nation at heart and not to the jaded voices of political hacks like Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid.

He needs to have people around him who will tell him the truth, no matter if it's what he wants to hear or not.

He needs to discourage this idea that the US government can bail out all of the industries that fail in this country. We have for years been criticizing nations who create unfair global competition by subsidizing their own industries, now we have become a part of it except that our money will in all likelihood go into a black hole never to be seen again.

Having said that, I have serious doubts that Mr. Obama will do any of these things, but instead will take this country into a hard left turn and I truly don't know if we'll ever get it back on course again.

Mr. Obama and the Democrats are engaged in what they so roundly criticize the world for, nation building. They are engaged in building a nation within a nation, a voting block of people who are either scared of the future or figure they can get money out of the government. People who will only vote for their party.

I believe an Obama presidency will be hostile to businesses, big and small, will increase in one way or another every working American's taxes, will exponentially increase the rolls of government dependency and wreck the health care industry. As I said before hand, only time will tell.

I wrote an article some time ago about Sarah Palin. In essence I said that she was a politician's nightmare. I'm sure most of you interpreted my article to mean a Democrat politician's worst nightmare.

Not so, she is any power hungry, good ol' boy, anti-term limit politician's nightmare, because she is what our government is supposed to be made up of, citizen politicians, not bloated fat cats who hang around the pork barrel for 20 or 30 years.

I think this has been proven by certain members of the Republican Party who have so relentlessly attacked her since the election, and have tried to blame her for McCain's defeat. Actually had it not have been for Sarah Palin, McCain's loss would have really been embarrassing.

The people of America like Sarah Palin and that's what should matter, not the opinion of paid political advisers who can't stand the fact that they ran a horrible campaign and lost.

I have a feeling that Mrs. Palin is going to be around for the next election whether the political prostitutes in Washington like it or not.

I certainly hope and pray so.

What do you think?

Pray for our troops

God Bless America

Charlie Daniels

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Banned
    I have a feeling that when the economy goes further into the crapper that those young folks will be singing a different tune when they can not find a job after graduation and/or those that have jobs lose them. Being stupid is one thing but being so frigging ignorant to vote for someone that you do not know what they stand for is insane. Ted and Charlie nailed the stupidity of many voters.

It galls me that RINO's and those pathetic turds that ran McCains campaign blame Palin for their incompetence. If it was not for her energizing his dead campaign, he would have lost by double digit figures. I hope Palin runs in 012. She is my kind of conservative.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    It galls me that RINO's and those pathetic turds that ran McCains campaign blame Palin for their incompetence. If it was not for her energizing his dead campaign, he would have lost by double digit figures. I hope Palin runs in 2012. She is my kind of conservative.
    I'd get behind a Palin/Barrasso ticket, Palin/Hunter or Palin/Thompson too. It's a toss up, either she should run as the Presidential nom or VP again but I definitely wanna see her running.
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

Ted Nugent has no right to call anyone else an idiot.

He used to have a radio show in Detroit. I was listening to him rant and rave one day about how innocent people are railroaded into prison, and he brought up a letter he received from a Michigan inmate named Alberta Easter. Ms. Easter stated that she had peripherally known Nugent from her days working in the local music industry (which she did). What she failed to mention and what he failed to research about her prior to bringing her name up was that she and her sons were in prison for killing cops.

In 1987, the first summer I lived in this area, Ms. Easter and her sons got into a standoff with the Inkster police at a motel on Michigan AVE. The police came to serve warrants for bad checks, and the opened fire, killing at least 2 cops. They pulled the bodies into their room, and then pretended they were holding the cops hostage.

He should have had someone on his staff check out the woman's record before declaring her a victim of the justice system. She did have a prison address, after all.

I don't hate Ted. He can be very funny. He did a cover of a local humor magazine's Christmas edition about 10 years ago (Orbit), where he was portrayed shooting Santa's reindeer off a roof. It was so very funny. He's just not always smart. He'll never be governor of Michigan-if the republicans really want to win that one in 2010, they are going to have to be smarter than that.