Thread: They boycott Republican businesses

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Its true, democrats cannot live if they don't get their way 100%. Democrats in CA can't get over the fact that they lost the gay marriage issue. In the state capital Music Circus theatre, the manager was forced to resign because he donated 1,000 to prop 8. His gay members were offended, and attacked the whole company. He had to resign to save the rest of the people who worked there. A republican would not do that to a pro choice person, or a no on prop 8 supporter.
    "Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives."
    -Ronald Reagan

Life is a story; if you stay on the same page forever you will never finish it.
    "There are days you are the pigeon and days you are the statue."

Quote Originally Posted by Mythic View Post
    Its true, democrats cannot live if they don't get their way 100%. Democrats in CA can't get over the fact that they lost the gay marriage issue. In the state capital Music Circus theatre, the manager was forced to resign because he donated 1,000 to prop 8. His gay members were offended, and attacked the whole company. He had to resign to save the rest of the people who worked there. A republican would not do that to a pro choice person, or a no on prop 8 supporter.
    That's the point I'm driving at. . .doesn't that bother people? They want to compare themselves to the civil rights leaders from the sixties, but I know Dr. King never did this.

~QC

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    I tolerate the opinions of others if they're well reasoned. It's idiocy that infuriates me.

Agreed!

"Definition of a 'barking moonbat': someone who sacrifices sanity for the sake of consistency"
    -Adriana Cronin