1. #1 Watch First Trailer for CBS All Access’ ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    In anticipation of the long-awaited debut of CBS All Access’ “Star Trek: Discovery,” CBS unveiled the first trailer for the upcoming series during Wednesday’s Upfront presentation in New York City.

The trailer comes just one day after the first photos from the streaming series came out (see above) with stars Sonequa Martin-Green and Michelle Yeoh in character. In the new trailer, we get our first look at Martin-Green as the first officer of The Discovery, who appears to be a human raised by Vulcans, as evidenced by conversations she has with Sarek (James Frain). The Discovery then comes across an unknown object at the edge of Federation space, leading to a conflict with the Klingons. In addition, the network revealed that Season 1 of the series will consist of 15 episodes instead of 13, with an after-show called “Talking Trek.”

The show is now set to debut this fal

LINK
    May the FORCE be with you!

No thanks. The Klingons look like they are made of plastic, the girls aren't wearing short skirts and the plots are probably full of PC crap. I might try watching it if it was free. Very little "entertainment" TV worth watching. My all time favourite drama, "The Americans", has degenerated into a slow motion soap opera this year. Ditto for my second favourite, "Orphan Black", last year. Hollywood hasn't made a decent Sci-Fi movie in 20 years, "Independence Day". The Sci-Fi channel has become the "Horror Show Channel". The "History Channel" has become a joke. If I want to watch news other than the U.S. political circus I have to watch Russia Today, France24 or China Central TV to find out what is going on in the dozens of countries that most of my fellow Americans couldn't find on a map if their life depended on it.