1. #1 Illegal Aliens Forego Food Stamps to Stay off Trump’s Radar 
    Illegal aliens in San Francisco have reportedly begun abstaining from food stamps in the belief it will help them avoid being detecting by the Trump administration.

In fact, so many residents have turned against food stamps that “the city is concerned.”

According to the San Francisco Chronicle, local Human Services Agency director Trent Rhorer has noted that “households with one illegal” are wondering how much information will reach administration officials if they use food stamps, also known as CalFresh. Eligible families also wonder “whether the administration will cut food stamp benefits to immigrants.”

Rhorer is upset by the tension. He said, “[Eligible families] are putting their household in further jeopardy of not being able to pay the rent, or not being able to pay utility bills because they have to buy food. These are benefits they are entitled to receive, and they’re playing by the rules. They shouldn’t be penalized by this negative commentary coming out of the White House.”

In the last two months the number of households withdrawing from food stamps has been well above the norm. For example, the normal drop rate is less than 60 households a month, yet “150 households withdrew from the program in March and April alone
    Rhorer is upset by the tension. He said, “[Eligible families] are putting their household in further jeopardy of not being able to pay the rent, or not being able to pay utility bills because they have to buy food. These are benefits they are entitled to receive, and they’re playing by the rules. They shouldn’t be penalized by this negative commentary coming out of the White House.
    That's their problem and their choice

http://www.breitbart.com/california/...-trumps-radar/

Illegal aliens in San Francisco have reportedly begun abstaining from food stamps in the belief it will help them avoid being detecting by the Trump administration.
    One of the main reasons I'm glad Trump won last November. We need to stop making America a welcoming and warm place for illegal aliens.

And I thought the left keeps insisting that illegal aliens are not eligible nor do they receive public assistance int he form of welfare or food stamps...
    The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

Works for me!
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Those who can, do.
    Those who know, teach.
    Ignorant incapables, regulate.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Why would they need free food, all I hear is how hard they work doing the jobs we won't do eating parts of animals we won't eat, there should be no need of a handout.
    Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    And I thought the left keeps insisting that illegal aliens are not eligible nor do they receive public assistance int he form of welfare or food stamps...
    So true. The left claim that illegals receive no benefits and we know that is not the case.

This is some winning that I'm definitely not going to get tired of.

And honestly, it fits right into my feelings on how to get rid of illegal aliens. Yes, a wall is definitely a good thing, and deporting these folks is certainly necessary, but the real way to deal with illegal aliens is simply to make it increasingly uncomfortable for them to be here. Cut off all benefits, from food stamps to AFDC to unemployment, even if that isn't a "cut off" in the form of some sort of legislation. The end result is the same here: illegals now don't want to take food stamps lest they get caught. They'll get hungry soon enough and decide that it's not worth it living as a fugitive any more and then they'll decide to go away. Maybe not home, but away, and "away" is all I really care about. It's like the bar at closing time: you don't have to go home, but you can't stay here.

Wall or no wall, we would solve the overwhelming majority of our illegal alien problem practically overnight if we just did two things: cut off any and all social benefits other than absolute emergency medical procedures, and make it very, VERY painful for employers to employ illegals. No jobs, no social benefits, and a very real prospect of deportation will cause all but a relative handful of these illegals to skeedadle in short order at no cost to the taxpayer.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.