1. #1 Math Professor Wants Faculty to Consist Only of Women of Color and Transsexuals 
    “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules,” Alinsky advised aspiring community organizers. But this tactic doesn’t seem to work on moonbats, because they have no shame regarding their hypocrisy. They constantly club us over the head with the words “diversity” and “inclusion.” Then they bark insanely bigoted nonsense like this:

A University of Hawaii professor recently claimed that universities should “stop hiring white cis men” until “the problem goes away.”

By “the problem,” she presumably means white guys who don’t go out and about in women’s clothes.

It is not enough to stop hiring them. The ones who have already secured academic positions have to go. No matter how liberal they may be in their personal views, their very whiteness, maleness, and lack of sexual deviancy combine to make their presence unacceptable.

In a recent American Mathematical Society blog post—unsubtly titled “Get Out The Way”—University of Hawaii at Manoa “temporary assistant professor” of mathematics Piper Harron argues that white, cisgender males should immediately resign from their positions because “actual solutions require women of color and trans people
    A photo of Ms. Harron can be found on line.

http://moonbattery.com/?p=84326

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    The sooner these fools destroy this inept education system the sooner they can be replaced with legitimate learning facilities.
    Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Here is a story of politicization of mathematics from the 60's. There was a campus wide boycott called by the SDS scum that day. Although I usually wasted my mornings in the Student Union playing bid whist with some of the brothers and sisters from Chicago I decided to attend all of my classes that day. There were three others who showed up in my advanced analysis class out of about twenty. The professor started out by advising that we all take careful notes. He proceeded to solve three very unusual integrals. They all had a little "trick" to them. He ended the class advising it is a good idea to review class notes before the final exam. There were 5 questions on the final exam and you can guess what 3 of them were. A few smiles and many unhappy faces walking out of that final.

I keep asking this question:

Can someone name me 1 non-white country that isn't a 3rd world crime ridden despotic shithole? Just 1? And is there a majority white nation that is a 3rd world crime ridden despotic shithole?
    Deplorably Proud To Be An American

Quote Originally Posted by Banacek View Post
    A photo of Ms. Harron can be found on line.

http://moonbattery.com/?p=84326
    With that mug she may end up having to marry herself.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Those who can, do.
    Those who know, teach.
    Ignorant incapables, regulate.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    With that mug she may end up having to marry herself.
    Sologamy. Her likely destination.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender