Thread: Hot ass chicken

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    Me too....but judging by this and his wing recipe, either he has a stomach of steel or those evening visits to the potty are very disturbing. :(
    I love spicy food, but not when spicy heat is the only flavor. I doubt that you can taste much beyond the heat with that chicken :p I might have to try it with some alterations.

I know folks that go to the wing joints to try the "hottest" they got....to get a picture of them on the wall eating them...

One guy told me, it makes the next day rough on the gut.

How could it not?

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic Rose View Post
    I love spicy food, but not when spicy heat is the only flavor. I doubt that you can taste much beyond the heat with that chicken :p I might have to try it with some alterations.
    Ha,thats where you are wrong! The secret is to season he chicken with tasty stuff like garlic and Emerils essence and then brown it and to deglaze the burnt crunchies in the pan with wine for even more flavor. Then you layer the heat. When you eat this the heat is not the first thing that happens, first you get flavor, then your lips get numb, then your tongue starts to burn :D Then you gobble some bread and down a beer and eat some more!! Oh yeah, your head will sweat too!

My kids are always telling me, dad, it was hotter the last time!:eek:

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Glad you posted this again. I made a version of it with a variety of fresh home grown peppers, it was very good. :)