Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 34
  1. #21  
    Moderator lurkalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Isolated Mountain Range in Eastern Nevada
    Posts
    1,539
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas View Post
    I just paid $2,200 to get some quality sex. My wife just ordered brand new carpet.

    How am I able to do that in this horrible Bush economy?
    You shoulda bought a bottle of hand lotion at the dollar store!
    I smile because I don't know what the heck is going on.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #22  
    BSR
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkalot View Post
    You shoulda bought a bottle of hand lotion at the dollar store!
    Are you kidding? That's the reason we needed to buy new carpet in the first place !!:eek:
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #23  
    Goldwater
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas View Post
    Are you kidding? That's the reason we needed to buy new carpet in the first place !!:eek:
    I believe there is some kind of operation to solve that.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #24  
    Moderator lurkalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Isolated Mountain Range in Eastern Nevada
    Posts
    1,539
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas View Post
    Are you kidding? That's the reason we needed to buy new carpet in the first place !!:eek:
    :eek: ewwwwwww now I have to go beat my head on the wall to get out that image
    I smile because I don't know what the heck is going on.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #25  
    BSR
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkalot View Post
    :eek: ewwwwwww now I have to go beat my head on the wall to get out that image
    What's so disgusting about me squirting lotion all over the carpet?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #26  
    Moderator lurkalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Isolated Mountain Range in Eastern Nevada
    Posts
    1,539
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas View Post
    What's so disgusting about me squirting lotion all over the carpet?
    never mind :o
    I smile because I don't know what the heck is going on.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #27  
    Goldwater
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas View Post
    What's so disgusting about me squirting lotion all over the carpet?
    I believe there is some kind of spray that can solve that.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #28  
    BSR
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkalot View Post
    never mind :o
    of course I squirt the lotion all over the carpet, right after I'm done masturbating .. :D
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #29  
    BSR
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater View Post
    I believe there is some kind of spray that can solve that.
    Please go on..
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #30  
    Moderator lurkalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Isolated Mountain Range in Eastern Nevada
    Posts
    1,539
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas View Post
    of course I squirt the lotion all over the carpet, right after I'm done masturbating .. :D
    okay now that is just NASTY
    go wash your hands..can't believe you typed that..nasty nasty nasty
    I smile because I don't know what the heck is going on.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •