Thread: Goodbye Alan!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Goodbye Alan! 
    Colmes is Fini! On Drudge. I wont have to listen to that nasal whining anymore!:D

Getting ready for the Fairness Doctrine!

FOX News Channel’s (FNC) Alan Colmes will relinquish his role as co-host of Hannity & Colmes at the end of the year.

In announcing his decision, Colmes said, “I approached Bill Shine (FNC’s Senior Vice President of Programming) earlier this year about wanting to move on after 12 years to develop new and challenging ways to contribute to the growth of the network. Although it’s bittersweet to leave one of the longest marriages on cable news, I’m proud that both Sean (Hannity) and I remained unharmed after sitting side by side, night after night for so many years.”

Colmes will continue to have a presence on FNC as he will serve as a liberal commentator on a variety of FOX News programming, including Foxnews.com’s The Strategy Room and continue hosting his radio program, The Alan Colmes Show on FOX Talk, a division of FOX News Radio. He will also begin developing a weekend program.

Shine said, “We’re very sorry to see Alan reach this decision but we understand his desire to seek other creative challenges in his career. We value his incredible hard work in making Hannity & Colmes the most successful debate program on cable news and we’re going to miss him on the show. Thankfully, he will begin developing a weekend pilot for us.”

FOX News Chairman & Chief Executive Officer Roger Ailes added, “Alan is one of the key reasons why FOX News has been such a remarkable success. We’re sad to see him leave the program but we look forward to his ongoing contributions to the network.”

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

BSR
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    Colmes is Fini! On Drudge. I wont have to listen to that nasal whining anymore!:D

He takes alot of shit for being on Fox News from liberals. I bet he's leaving now so the liberal media wont shut him out completely.

An Adversary of Linda #'s

Colmes wont last a year without Hannity to draw the audience.Who would watch that Lilly livered little turd without some reasonable person to back the sniveling little creep up .
    Last edited by megimoo; 11-24-2008 at 04:31 PM.

:eek:They may go all nasal all the time with the - rhodes & colmes show! :D

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Colmes wont last a year with Hannity to draw the audience.Who would watch that Lilly livered little turd without some reasonable person to back the sniveling little creep up .
    Plus, he looks like Skeletor. The former Mrs. Wiggum used to make me change the channel whenever I turned Hannity & Colmes on. She said he looked WAY too creepy.

BSR
    :eek:They may go all nasal all the time with the - rhodes & colmes show! :D
    That just made me shudder to think about..

uhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    Plus, he looks like Skeletor. The former Mrs. Wiggum used to make me change the channel whenever I turned Hannity & Colmes on. She said he looked WAY too creepy.
    Is that the reason why she is the former ms Wiggum? :D

I want Kristen Powers to sit across from Sean............She is far better than Alan and is very easy on the eyes.:D

Quote Originally Posted by ReaganForRus View Post
    I want Kristen Powers to sit across from Sean............She is far better than Alan and is very easy on the eyes.:D
    Not much of a debater though, would get run over by Hannity. Need someone stronger.

"Colmes will be leaving the Fox News desk to pursue a career in movie acting. He has just been cast in his first major starring role in a live action adaptation of a venerable cartoon classic that is due out in 2010."

:D