Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by Ole Cowboy View Post
    I am a fan of the Sniper series, right now I am playing Sniper 4.

IF you like single person, stealth, and take aim to kill off the Nazi's as you travel thru Italy then you will like Sniper 4.

The entire Sniper series is great, its the only game I have stuck with over the years.

Sniper 4: http://sniperelite4.com/en/age-gate
    Just finished it. Was an arduous strategy-fest. Loved it.

Only one mission: The Monastery, I did in reverse-order that the game intended, I guess. And I blundered into the wrong checkpoint, closing the mission prematurely.

Quote Originally Posted by cadillac shark View Post
    Just finished it. Was an arduous strategy-fest. Loved it.

Only one mission: The Monastery, I did in reverse-order that the game intended, I guess. And I blundered into the wrong checkpoint, closing the mission prematurely.
    Yea there is usually a way they want you to go, but I have found that you can go left, right and up the middle on almost all missions. Sniper 4 is the best of the series and I have been playing since it was only on a computer. The graphics are amazing.
    Don
    Major US Army Infantry (RET)
    Hill Country of Texas

Conservative, Constitutionalist, Capitalist, Christian. I speak: John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere...

I haven't found games as good as the first 3 Silent Hill games. Other than those, I play Batman: Arkham Asylum and Arkham City once in a while.
    The American Left: Where everything is politics and politics is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Yeah, I'm pretty much doing the same. There were also bits of the story that didn't make sense. One of the missions has you in X-Wings when you get a call from a Rebel ground unit requesting help to deal with AT-ATs closing on their position. You think "Great, I'm in an X-Wing this should be no....wait....why are we landing?". The game puts you on the ground, on foot, to deal with the walkers.

As to what I'm currently playing? Still playing Tom Clancy's The Division, waiting for patch 1.8. Another game I'm playing is Cold Waters by Killerfish Games. It's a modernized and updated version of the 1988 sub simulator Tom Clancy's Red Storm Rising. It's a modern nuclear sub simulator and is quite fun...

You're gonna get dark souls remastered for nintendo switch when it gets released?

I wonder why Nintendo delayed the game launch.

I wonder if the witcher III will be released for the switch.

Finished God Of War a few weeks ago.