Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1 This Obama worship is worse than I thought. 
    BSR
    Guest
    People willingly sacrificing their babies to their Messiah... This is truly disgusting..:mad:

    I weep for this country... :(


    http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=132x7922303
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    HR Corporate Scum patriot45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Posts
    10,822
    That there is a future crop of Moonbats! Very sad.

    : “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Power CUer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    11,366
    C'mon, some of the pictures are cute. And a few of them look like he's been handed a WET baby. :p
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea...782-3-515h.jpg









    Want me to keep going?

    Seriously, get over it. Politicians kiss babies. And people take pictures of it. Were those people sacrificing their babies? Is it disgusting?

    You know, I used to lurk here and think that a lot of the time, you guys had a point. But more and more, it just seems like total hypocrisy. And no one cares who started it, or who else everyone thinks is a hypocrite. Real beliefs and principles don't change because someone you dislike does something you don't agree with. It just seems so petty. Go after idiots for something REAL, but not because politicians kiss babies, or they were mean first.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Power CUer noonwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Warren, MI
    Posts
    12,450
    Babies are always cute, no matter who is handling them.


    "Sacrificing" is a pretty extreme word. I thought you meant they were enlisting their children in some "Obama Youth" movement or something.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    BSR
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lahdedah View Post

    Want me to keep going?

    Seriously, get over it. Politicians kiss babies. And people take pictures of it. Were those people sacrificing their babies? Is it disgusting?

    You know, I used to lurk here and think that a lot of the time, you guys had a point. But more and more, it just seems like total hypocrisy. And no one cares who started it, or who else everyone thinks is a hypocrite. Real beliefs and principles don't change because someone you dislike does something you don't agree with. It just seems so petty. Go after idiots for something REAL, but not because politicians kiss babies, or they were mean first.

    It was a joke, sweetpea. How about you pull the stick out of your ass.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    BSR
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Babies are always cute, no matter who is handling them.


    "Sacrificing" is a pretty extreme word. I thought you meant they were enlisting their children in some "Obama Youth" movement or something.


    Wow, I guess the joke bombed.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by BSR View Post
    Wow, I guess the joke bombed.
    Looks like it.

    A hard joke to pick up on...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Power CUer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    11,366
    Quote Originally Posted by BSR View Post
    Wow, I guess the joke bombed.
    ":mad:" and ":(" in the OP didn't really indicate a "joke".
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    BSR
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    ":mad:" and ":(" in the OP didn't really indicate a "joke".

    Meh, it was meant as people are sacrificing their children (as in sacrificial killings) and when you open it up, Obama is taking children from them.


    like sacrificial lambs because he is their messiah..



    Hello? Hello? Is this thing on?
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •