Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    There are a lot more games to be had with the 360. They just updated the interface of the 360 and it's a lot more user friendly.

I had the RROD but mine was on one of the original ones. I had it fixed for free and it has worked flawlessly.

IMHO, go with the 360. It's cheaper, there are more games for it and the online experience is much better with much more options offered.
    Yes..this camera is heavy.
    No...you can't be on TV.
    Look kid, go bother the reporter...I'm busy!!!

Those are old problems. I got mine last christmas and have played the crap out of it ever since with not a single problem. All of my buddies also have one, and none have had any problems at all.
    **** Obama and **** you too.

Yeah, I got advice: Grow a life.

Quote Originally Posted by jazztech View Post
    Yeah, I got advice: Grow a life.
    Says the man on the internet message board.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

I have the Wii, but sometimes i yearn for a 360. The graphics & games are more enhanced. Wii is fun if you have other's to play with... by yourself - it can get boring

Had to ship my son's back 3 wks ago for RRoD. The XBox site has been saying repairs complete for over a week now. But they haven't shipped it back yet. The RRoD happened just short of 1 year after purchase. he's having a cow to get it back.

I decided to just upgrade my surround sound to play through the TV. The one I have now just plays through the DVD player at 100W. The new one will play through everything at 1000W. I told my wife I'd rather have my PS2 with surround saound than a 360 without it.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Sounds like a kickass system. And you know what, I'm gonna be totally honest with you: PS2 still has life left in it. It's a great, reliable system and now that all the new ones have been out a little while PS2 games are so cheap so you can pick up the good titles you may have missed. I just finished Okami...best PS2 game ever. If you're into zelda titles it's like even more Zelda then zelda and it's not made by nintendo. Kickass. :D
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

Quote Originally Posted by marinejcksn View Post
    Sounds like a kickass system. And you know what, I'm gonna be totally honest with you: PS2 still has life left in it. It's a great, reliable system and now that all the new ones have been out a little while PS2 games are so cheap so you can pick up the good titles you may have missed. I just finished Okami...best PS2 game ever. If you're into zelda titles it's like even more Zelda then zelda and it's not made by nintendo. Kickass. :D
    I'm more into the sports titles. I do like Resident Evil 4, I've played it all the way through several times. Ghost Recon 2: Advanced Warfighter is good, too. We are at war with Mexico.

Great games. RE4 was the reason I bought a Gamecube, then they just brought it over to PS2. :mad:
    But RE5 comes out in a few months so I'm definitely buying a new system cuz it looks so damn awesome.
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke