Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Trump just said the shooter is now dead.
    Well in a way that's a shame. Normally I would cheer and I am a fan of the death penalty after all. Then again given who he shot he stood a great chance of spending his last sorry years in ADX Florence.

They say its like a clean version of hell. Given what it looks like from the highway I can't imagine what being inside is like.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    He just left his job in December of 2016. Hmmmmmm.

What an asshole.
    If I understand correctly, he had a home inspection business and let his license lapse.

That, "The Road to Hell Is Paved With Republicans" FB group has a post begging people not to politicize the shooting, saying it was a tragedy. Pretty rich .. one of their FB Followers decided to start doing the paving and now they want to duck responsibility.

Libs and Progs have tried to politicize lunatics - e.g. Giffords' shooter, or the Portland stabber - but now that one their own who was sane did try a political mass assassination, they want to write it off as a "tragedy"? I don't think the MSM have that much whitewash, and may not have the will to use it, either.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    If I understand correctly, he had a home inspection business and let his license lapse.

That, "The Road to Hell Is Paved With Republicans" FB group has a post begging people not to politicize the shooting, saying it was a tragedy. Pretty rich .. one of their FB Followers decided to start doing the paving and now they want to duck responsibility.

Libs and Progs have tried to politicize lunatics - e.g. Giffords' shooter, or the Portland stabber - but now that one their own who was sane did try a political mass assassination, they want to write it off as a "tragedy"? I don't think the MSM have that much whitewash, and may not have the will to use it, either.
    Let's not forget that the Portland stabber was also a Bern-bot. Also, thanks to the rhetoric of the left, it's only a matter of time before someone takes a shot at Trump.
    Deplorably Proud To Be An American

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    His FB page is now down.
    Klaatu barada nikto

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Here seems to be the shooters FB page.

Take a look before the FBI locks it down.

https://www.facebook.com/jthodgkinson?ref=br_rs
    Gone.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Look at one of the groups he was a member of. They just realized he was a member of their group and worried about it.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2200...4592385421332/
    Actually, I do remember the politics of some of the assassins or would-be assassins they mentioned. Hinckley's parents were republican supporters of Reagan/Bush.

Sarah Jane Moore, one of the women who tried to kill President Ford, was mentally ill like Hinckley, but was not really political.

Squeeky Fromme, the other woman who tried to kill Ford, did it because she thought it would help free her God Charles Manson. That whole group came out of the hippie movement, but I wouldn't necessarily put those freaks on the left or the right. Their acts were condoned later by leaders on the fringe left, though, like Bernadine Dorn. The Beatles, whose lyrics Charlie used to justify his group's actions, were totally freaked out by it all, though.

And right on cue, Terry McShitforbrains is out there politicizing this. And, according to him, we're all going to be dead in about 4 days tops:

Oh, note the headline that reads "much too early to determine motive. Um, he was an ardent Bernie supporter, a rabid Trump hater, and belonged to several anti-GOP groups, some of which advocated violence not to mention he asked if those practicing were Republican or Democrat and when he heard Republican he opened fire so I'm not understanding the ambiguity here.
    Deplorably Proud To Be An American

Horrible Liberal Reaction To Shooting Of GOP Baseball Practice, “Chickens Coming Home To Roost,” “Hallelujah

The article primarily consists of posts about the shooting. No doubt charter members of the DU.

https://www.weaselzippers.us/343774-...st-hallelujah/

Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    Gone.
    I got my word in first though. lol.

I have a horrible thought. Isn't today's Trump's birthday?

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    I have a horrible thought. Isn't today's Trump's birthday?
    There's a conspiracy in that somewhere. I'm sure LayDeeBug is equal to the task of discerning it.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!