Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    These POS's like Malloy and McAuliffe will bend over backwards to bury the background of these nuts like they did in Newtown, CT.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Banacek View Post
    These POS's like Malloy and McAuliffe will bend over backwards to bury the background of these nuts like they did in Newtown, CT.
    Trump will bring the deeds back to life.
    Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Alexandria Shooter ‘Liked’ Southern Poverty Law Center On Facebook

James Hodgkinson, identified as the gunman who shot House Majority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) and four other people on Wednesday morning at a baseball field in Alexandria, Va., “liked” the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) on Facebook, prompting the liberal group to issue a statement condemning Hodgkinson’s actions.

On a related note, domestic terrorist Floyd Corkins, who shot up the conservative Family Research Council (FRC) in 2012, told the FBI that he learned about the group on the SPLC’s website, which has a “Hate Map” that labels the FRC as “Anti-LGBT
    http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/...enter-facebook

I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Listened to Glen Beck this morning. I am not a fan but live in a radio wasteland in the high desert of New Mexico. He had a segment dealing with speculation as to where the nation and the world would be if we were burying a dozen of flag draped coffins today. His speculation had stock market circuit breakers causing market closures, Russia invading the Ukraine, Iran closing the straits of Hormuz, antifa and counter-demonstrators filling our streets with blood, copy-cats, ill conceived panic legislation from Washington. I don't know if I agree but all of these things are possible. It is a sobering thought on the state of our nation.

PS Beck thinks we were saved from this fate by divine providence. I suppose that would be the same divine providence and fulfilment of prophecy that nominated and elected President Cruz. My view is that we were lucky that the guy was a doofus loser who got his weapons training direct from Hollywood.

Quote Originally Posted by old dog View Post
    Listened to Glen Beck this morning. I am not a fan but live in a radio wasteland in the high desert of New Mexico. He had a segment dealing with speculation as to where the nation and the world would be if we were burying a dozen of flag draped coffins today. His speculation had stock market circuit breakers causing market closures, Russia invading the Ukraine, Iran closing the straits of Hormuz, antifa and counter-demonstrators filling our streets with blood, copy-cats, ill conceived panic legislation from Washington. I don't know if I agree but all of these things are possible. It is a sobering thought on the state of our nation.

PS Beck thinks we were saved from this fate by divine providence. I suppose that would be the same divine providence and fulfilment of prophecy that nominated and elected President Cruz. My view is that we were lucky that the guy was a doofus loser who got his weapons training direct from Hollywood.
    Divine providence was working through the law enforcement and security officers at the baseball practice that made sure that the shooter didn't get any more victims than he did.

My mom is a retired nurse, but she was telling me that when she watched all this on the news, she was pissed off at how the media was minimizing the damage a bullet will do if it enters in the hip area-perforating the stomach or intestines is very difficult to repair and has a long recovery, as would damage to the kidney(s).

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    He resembles John Goodman's character in the Big Lewbowski

The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    He resembles John Goodman's character in the Big Lewbowski

This is going to sound ridiculous but due to watching crime shows like America's Most Wanted as a child I developed sort of a complex about people that wear those tinted eyeglasses with the large lenses. Every other suspect on that show seemed to wear them (this was early 90s) so to me it just screams nutcase.

Edit: took a second look. Yep those are prescription and not just sunshades