Hybrid View

1. #1 Once again Celtics take it !Teach Los Angeles Lakers how to Play Basketball ! 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Lakers' Vujacic says the Celtics play too rough

Los Angeles Lakers guard Sasha Vujacic let the Boston Celtics get to him in Game 5, and he says that's because they play too rough, the Los Angeles Times reports.

"Phil (Jackson) told me after the game that he thought I was a big emotional. And I think he was right," Vujacic told the newspaper. "It all started from that poke in the eye (by Celtics guard Sam Cassell). I got a little bit mad because the ref was right there and he didn't call it."

Vujacic also thought Cassell should have had a foul called on him when he appeared to slam Vujacic down onto the court while they wrestled for a loose ball. Vujacic said later he thought it was on purpose, though television analysts said they believed Vujacic was acting a bit and made the fall look worse than it was.

Vujacic thinks the Celtics are getting away with too much in the series.

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn...c.php?t=424658

I'm for the Celtics and whoever is playing the Fakers.

Something about the LA crowd has always turned me off to LA teams.

I also don't care too much for Kobe Bryant. He is one of the best to play but I don't see him ever being a "Great" because of his off court persona. JMHO

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    I'm for the Celtics and whoever is playing the Fakers.

Something about the LA crowd has always turned me off to LA teams.

I also don't care too much for Kobe Bryant. He is one of the best to play but I don't see him ever being a "Great" because of his off court persona. JMHO
    They do have some good players.The problem is they make some much money that they draw every money hungry female in America to them.It's tough to resist all of those good looking woman throwing themselves at you.,do you remember 'Magic Johnson' ?Bryant is just another in a long line of ' victums' !

Great Victory. Anytime I can watch the Celtics take apart the Lakers is a great day. Still have my 86' Championship t-shirt...although it's got some holes in it.

Kobe Bryant likes to pretend he's Michael Jordan....but he's doing it wrong.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

noonwitch
    I don't like either team, but I really hate Kobe Bryant, so I guess this is good news.

I used to like the Lakers in the Magic/Akeem days, until the Pistons became good in the late 80s (or Bad, depending on one's view).

I've soured on basketball-not just because of Kobe, but going back to the guy (Stoudimire?) who choked his coach-he should have been banned for life for that. Punk behavior like that shouldn't be tolerated by the league or the team, it crosses a definite line.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I don't like either team, but I really hate Kobe Bryant, so I guess this is good news.

I used to like the Lakers in the Magic/Akeem days, until the Pistons became good in the late 80s (or Bad, depending on one's view).

I've soured on basketball-not just because of Kobe, but going back to the guy (Stoudimire?) who choked his coach-he should have been banned for life for that. Punk behavior like that shouldn't be tolerated by the league or the team, it crosses a definite line.
    That was Latrell Sprewell.