1. #1 Dem Strategist James Devine Launches Hashtag #HuntRepublicanCongressmen 
    New Jersey Democratic strategist is capitalizing on the shooting of Rep. Steve Scalise (R-LA) by launching the hashtags #HuntRepublicans and #HuntRepublicanCongressmen, and he is showing no signs of backing down, claiming “the chickens came home to roost.

James Devine, a longtime political strategist in the Garden State, tweeted in the wake of the shooting at a Republican baseball practice in Alexandria on Wednesday that “we are in a war with selfish, foolish & narcissistic rich people”:

After provoking a furious reaction to the tweet, sent as Scalise was still in critical condition, he followed up decrying “hand wringing on Fox News”:

Perhaps responding to the anger directed at him online, he then clumsily tried to justify the hateful tweets by repeating a tired Democratic talking point, attempting to link Scalise to David Duke:

Amazingly, in light of his tweets, he told MyCentralJersey.com that the shooting was the result of “escalating rhetoric and vitriol that has been evident in our political system culminating with the election of our president and the chickens came home to roost, you know?”

While he said he does not condone violent acts, in apparent contradiction to his hashtags, he told the outlet, “If you want to behave in an uncivilized and violent manner, which I do not condone, but if you want to operate under those circumstances then you have to be prepared to accept those consequences.”

He also accused Republicans of starting a “class war
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...lise-shooting/

Easy to say in a state where gun laws are more Draconian than Draco.
    Deplorably Proud To Be An American

well, this is New Jersey but this particular Democrat is especially pompous:

http://jamesdevine.org/?q=Meet

James J. Devine is a masterful Democratic Party campaign strategist, a crusading journalist and an accomplished leader with extensive experience managing large organizations

a Bob Menendez suckup, figures. Bring it, fat boy.

Had a Republican done this against Dems, he would have been out on his ear in a heartbeat -- and his own party would've demanded it! Completely opposite when it's a Dem, of course.
    Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana