Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I only heard a snippet of Rush's comment... The van was traveling at 5-miles-an-hour... and some of the people were in a shouting-match with the driver as he was ''plowing'' into them... While other people were intentionally putting themselves into the path of the van to fake being injured.

We'll find-out what really happened shortly.

Seems odd that a van could plow into a group with the result being no deaths. And, no mention of serious injuries. I haven't heard any talk about the severity of these injuries. I have this suspicion if serious injuries were part of this story, the MSM would make damn sure just how horrible they were. I think there may be a little more yet.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rd-try View Post
    Seems odd that a van could plow into a group with the result being no deaths. And, no mention of serious injuries. I haven't heard any talk about the severity of these injuries. I have this suspicion if serious injuries were part of this story, the MSM would make damn sure just how horrible they were. I think there may be a little more yet.
    I thought there was one death?
    Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

London mayor on mosque attack: 'Terrorism is terrorism

London Mayor Sadiq Khan said Monday's attack at a mosque in North London was intended to "divide communities" and "make us stop leading the lives that we do."

"Terrorism is terrorism," he told reporters. "It doesn't matter whether you're inspired by a perverse force of Islam — a perverse version of Islam — or you're inspired by some other motives to try and terrorize others. The intention is the same."

Eyewitnesses interviewed by ABC News said people were gathered outside the mosque after prayers when a van rammed into them.

The attack occurred just after midnight prayers outside the Muslim Welfare House near the Finsbury Park Mosque. One person who had been receiving first aid beforehand died at the scene, but it is unclear at this time whether he died as a result of the attack
    Now its suddenly terrorism ! I wonder why? Anyone have any ideas ?

http://abcnews.go.com/International/...ry?id=48122842

Quote Originally Posted by Banacek View Post
    London mayor on mosque attack: 'Terrorism is terrorism

Now its suddenly terrorism ! I wonder why? Anyone have any ideas ?

http://abcnews.go.com/International/...ry?id=48122842
    I recall it being called a terrorist act from as soon as I heard of it. That may be overstating it a bit - "revenge" (in the killer's POV) might be more accurate - but there's not been any sudden change in how it's been described.

Similarly, the earliest reports I saw said there was one person dead. Again, no recent change.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

The man suspected of mowing down a crowd exiting Ramadan prayers at a London mosque early Monday has been identified as 47-year-old Darren Osborne of Cardiff, Wales, sources told Sky News.

At least one person was killed and 10 others were injured in the assault, which authorities were treating as a terrorist attack.

Osborne, reportedly a father of four, was arrested on suspicion of terror offenses in the collision with pedestrians outside the Muslim Welfare House, Metropolitan Police said. People at the scene shouted at him: "Why did you do that? Why?"

"This man was not known to authorities in the space of extremism or far-right extremism," Ben Wallace, Britain's minister for security, told Sky News.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/06...-arrested.html
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi

Sorry. I had totally missed there being a death involved. Makes it a little extra demanding to fake the whole thing.