Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC View Post
    Big time Oops! Sorry Rock!

I see that this is already covered elsewhere in here.

Please mods, take this thread down for me. Thanks!
    That's okay we were all worried but the driver is okay and the van is reparable.
    Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

People and the media were pretty quick to point out this man's skin color and lack of facial hair, and especially to quickly call this an act of terrorism. However, had this been outside of a church and the perp was of Middle Eastern descent and a Muslim.............. I think we all know what the reporting would've been like. Quite the opposite.
    Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

Quote Originally Posted by eismann82 View Post
    Maybe if they start making people carry a license to drive em

sent from my jitter bug😎

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    That's okay we were all worried but the driver is okay and the van is reparable.
    Hopefully that first problem will be fixed by the British courts. And if he had people assisting him their freedom should be abbreviated as well.

Murder is murder, and whether he acted alone or not terrorist acts are just that, regardless of who the targets are.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    Hopefully that first problem will be fixed by the British courts. And if he had people assisting him their freedom should be abbreviated as well.

Murder is murder, and whether he acted alone or not terrorist acts are just that, regardless of who the targets are.
    (Of course it's wrong) but if you keep killing children and innocents time after time after time you will eventually get revenge.

I have to edit this, for all I know he had a relationship with one of the murdered children, I'm not passing judgment on him either way. His government is doing little or nothing to keep terrorists out, they continue to bring more in. Before any of you want to point a bony finger at him think of how you would react if Islam was murdering and raping your children on a daily basis and your government was actively making it worse, think long and hard because it is here and starting.
    Last edited by Rockntractor; 06-19-2017 at 10:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jinxmchue View Post
    People and the media were pretty quick to point out this man's skin color and lack of facial hair, and especially to quickly call this an act of terrorism. However, had this been outside of a church and the perp was of Middle Eastern descent and a Muslim.............. I think we all know what the reporting would've been like. Quite the opposite.

The title of the article is confusing. I didn't know if it was a white guy driving a van, or a guy driving a white van?
    The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    (Of course it's wrong) but if you keep killing children and innocents time after time after time you will eventually get revenge.

I have to edit this, for all I know he had a relationship with one of the murdered children, I'm not passing judgment on him either way. His government is doing little or nothing to keep terrorists out, they continue to bring more in. Before any of you want to point a bony finger at him think of how you would react if Islam was murdering and raping your children on a daily basis and your government was actively making it worse, think long and hard because it is here and starting.
    I wasn't implying that I was mystified. The Brit government has been stupid and ineffective at the most basic levels of protecting their citizens. But lashing out blindly like this isn't going to be effective, either.

These terrorists have been, pretty much to a man and woman, Known Wolves. Acting on what they know and being able to flip-off the predictable howls about "racism" would be a huge step forward and thwart many more attacks than are suspected. It might even mollify people like this murderer.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    It was bound to happen. You can only push people so far.
    How are the people at the mosque pushing people to run them down with a van?

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    How are the people at the mosque pushing people to run them down with a van?
    This was a mosque where terror plans have been made.
    outside hate cleric Abu Hamza's former mosque in London's Finsbury Park

Well here we go with the pile of stuffed animals...sigh....