Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    It seems to be fully up now.

For whatever it's worth, TRG seems not to have posted on the Cave since mid-October last year, though he did look in about 4 weeks ago.
    He might be worried about his visibility considering his new CIC
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi

TRG left the Cave around the election, don't recall whether it was entirely voluntary or not, but he had gotten pretty immature with the insults and anti-Trump vitriol and name-calling by the time the plug got pulled.

I've had the same problem, I can read posts as a guest but cannot post, won't log in

sent from my jitter bug😎

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Sorry, I don't care about the Cave after TRG, during his anti-Trump tirade during the election, called me a Nazi by accusing me of having a Stormfront.com account. When I complained to Frank about his douchebaggery nothing was done to punish him so I said fuck it and haven't been back since.

SR thanks for banning his sorry ass before he got very far here.
    I haven't seen that guy around since the election. He went off the deep end, got stuck in DU mode and hasn't shown his face around the Cave in months. I mean, I was pretty gung ho for my guy too but he took it way beyond the point of reason.

trg's most recent Cave post is date/time-stamped "October 16, 2016, 07:33:04 AM", brief, and ending with telling f2003b to "STFU". Whether his exit was voluntary, I don't know, but between the circumstances leading up to that exit and most Cave members' overall perception of Trump so far, I think trg realizes an attempted return would get a chilly welcome.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Those who can, do.
    Those who know, teach.
    Ignorant incapables, regulate.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    trg's most recent Cave post is date/time-stamped "October 16, 2016, 07:33:04 AM", brief, and ending with telling f2003b to "STFU". Whether his exit was voluntary, I don't know, but between the circumstances leading up to that exit and most Cave members' overall perception of Trump so far, I think trg realizes an attempted return would get a chilly welcome.
    He's an infrequent poster on Facebook. Perhaps he's just busy, as we all get occasionally.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

TRG? Never could stand the guy but he's "busy" alright - you want to find him, here he is:

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php

he posts there all the time and hasn't changed a bit. That place is full of posters JimRob (detest him also) banned and a lot of them have chips on their shoulders because of that, including this loudmouth.

Quote Originally Posted by teresa margaret View Post
    TRG? Never could stand the guy but he's "busy" alright - you want to find him, here he is:

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php

he posts there all the time and hasn't changed a bit. That place is full of posters JimRob (detest him also) banned and a lot of them have chips on their shoulders because of that, including this loudmouth.
    I wandered over there to see if I saw any familiar names. Sure enough, trg was there. The only other name I recognized was one "Jazzhead", who I've been acquainted with since 2001 or 2005 (I can't remember which). Being able to speak freely here (= being no-staff), I'd rate Jazz . I've had the questionable pleasure of being part of unanimous decisions to ban him from 2 forums. If he and trg interact, it could get interesting. On one hand, Jazz was a Proto-Never-Trumper. On the other, he's an Apostle of the Gospel of Mo-o-o-o-o-o-oderacy and could scarcely agree with an actual conservative about the time of day. Now, if "Conservative Libertarian", "sam spade", or "tiny1" are over there interacting with Jazz, that could get incendiary.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Those who can, do.
    Those who know, teach.
    Ignorant incapables, regulate.

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    He's an infrequent poster on Facebook. Perhaps he's just busy, as we all get occasionally.

Agree.

He & I keep in contact once in a while on Facebook.

10. #20 Cave Down? 
    Is the Cave down? If so, anyone know when it will be online again?
    Not PTArmigan. Just Anti Anti-gun.