Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 RI Teacher of the Year disrespects Trump in queer photo op 
    SPECIAL NOTE FOR YOU LIBTARDS: The news article and the frickin' dude himself use the word "queer" completely freely, so I will use that to justify my use of the word here, though I usually avoid it. You libtards want to force us to bow to your wishes regarding what gender -- out of a bazillion you've invented out of thin air -- to call you, but then dare throw hissy fits when people call you "queer" when you yourselves use the word? Give me a break!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.0e0db62ae10c

When Rhode Islandís teacher of the year took his turn in front of the camera with President Trump, he struck a pose some took as an act of defiance:

Nikos Giannopoulos cocked his head ever so slightly away from the president, toward a black lace fan heíd brought with him. He wore a rainbow pin on his lapel, a ring through his nose and a gold anchor around his neck.

So, in what should be a respectful moment, he turns it into a moment to disrespect President Trump and promote his sexuality, which has no business anywhere outside of his home. Nice. This buffoon needs his Teacher of the Year status revoked as well as to be fired.
    Last edited by jinxmchue; 06-21-2017 at 10:55 PM.
    Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

A pos like that, is teaching our kids.
    No wonder they have such a distorted view of life.

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    There is no tolerance with sic people like this guy and a very good example how the taxpayer has lost the ability to raise their children without interference from government and outside groups with an agenda. So I have no children thank goodness and also too old to see what happens in the end, but I do have a very good idea what it might be. What could be more sic that two men diddling each other then claiming they are the same as me or you, I rest my case ..

Trump doesn't look like he's bothered by it. Neither does Melania. Actually, Trump looks kind of like he's amused by it.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Trump doesn't look like he's bothered by it. Neither does Melania. Actually, Trump looks kind of like he's amused by it.
    It's a staged photo where they were expected to smile at the camera, so yours is a strange conclusion to make. Still, the teacher states in the article, if both are to be believed, that Trump okayed the fan. I strongly suspect, though, that he had no idea what the motivation behind it was.
    Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

President Trump welcomed the guy using the fan in the photo after some of the White House aides had told the guy to put it away.

Not a huge deal.

Trump also said the guy had "style."

Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    President Trump welcomed the guy using the fan in the photo after some of the White House aides had told the guy to put it away.

Not a huge deal.

Trump also said the guy had "style."
    I don't think Trump is "pro gay" but I don't think he's anti-gay, either. He's from NYC.

Nikos Giannopoulos ? Based on the name his great ancestors may have had something to do with the use of greek as a verb.

Quote Originally Posted by Banacek View Post
    Nikos Giannopoulos ? Based on the name his great ancestors may have had something to do with the use of greek as a verb.
    OMG ROGLMELAO 😀🖒🖒 🍺🍻🍸

I don't think Trump is "pro gay" but I don't think he's anti-gay, either. He's from NYC.
    I agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk