1. #1 DU's Obsession with Sarah Palin 
    Top of the Greatest Threads and Home Page:

http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=389x4526438

Ichingcarpenter (1000+ posts) Mon Nov-24-08 11:53 AM
    Original message
    Put Your Favorite Palin anecdote or Photoshop here-We were called out on MSNBC
    On MSNBC an interview with a spokesman from America deserves better
    called out Democratic Underground as one of the culprits that have discredited
    Sarah Palin and therefore they are paying for ads on TV to promote and thank her.

Please add your own and nominate this thread so they can really see once again how we
    feel about Sarah since they take such notice

News Report:

"A political action committee called “Our Country Deserves Better” is raising money to air a series of TV advertisements voicing support for Gov. Palin. The group is headed by Howard Kaloogian, a California Republican and former state legislator.

All three versions of the ad — which are being streamed on the PAC’s website for now — feature group members complimenting Gov. Palin over her role in the 2008 campaign. Lloyd Marcus, a singer-songwriter and spokesman for the group, says to the camera, “Thank you, for the grace and dignity you showed even when some tried to smear and destroy you.”

Mark Williams, a conservative commentator, says, “We thank you for your passionate, hopeful and articulate advocacy of common sense, conservative values.”

During the presidential campaign, the Our Country Deserves Better PAC conducted “The Stop Obama Tour,” with a bus that traveled from the West to the East Coast to promote the Republican ticket.

The latest campaign includes a special Thanksgiving ad, which highlights Gov. Palin’s penchant for moose stew as an alternative to turkey."
    http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2008/11/21/group-plans-ad... /

more....with the obligatory photo shops and smears....you've been warned...:p
    Soooo, this made me think, if I were working for, say, Palin 2012, would this be the way I'd infiltrate the nutroots? Post links and rants sounding, well, disgusted?

Then again, I just found out Skinner's making 167k a month off of ads, and do I really want to help him posting a link to the DU? You decide.

I feel sorry for them. No wonder they are always so miserable--they reek of not only hatred, bigotry and intolerance, but also of rage.

What a way to live.

Sonnabend
    Paul Zindel "They make their own cages"

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    Paul Zindel "They make their own cages"
    C. S. Lewis - "The gates of hell are locked from the inside"

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    C. S. Lewis - "The gates of hell are locked from the inside"
    And another C.S. Lewis quote (This one from "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Last Battle'): "Their prison is only in their own minds, yet they are in that prison; and so afraid of being taken in that they can not be taken out."

Moonbats everywhere were ready to " march in the streets " , but something bad happened instead; they won the election. Now they don't know how to act when they no longer the desenters and its the only thing they know how to do.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.