1. #1 Republican Karen Handel Defeats Democrat Jon Ossoff in Georgia Special Election 
    http://variety.com/2017/biz/news/kar...ce-1202473762/

Republican Karen Handel defeated Democrat Jon Ossoff in a blockbuster special election for a Georgia congressional seat that was viewed as a barometer for both parties in the chaotic first months of President Trump’s tenure.

DU, DailyKos, et al are undoubtedly seething right now.
    Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

Heh heh...time to laugh our Ossoff at the DUmbasses who can't Handel yet another loss to the GOP.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Heh heh...time to laugh our Ossoff at the DUmbasses who can't Handel yet another loss to the GOP.
    Clever!
    Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

I was in Georgia for like one day listening to that hype on the local TV. I was listening to a commercial say she deprived women of breast screens at PP and how that was unforgivable. It was so full of junk it was ridiculous. I'm glad she won.

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    A lot of outside money poured in attempting to buy this states position in saying what will be done for America, and the train continues to be on time. I hope from now on conservatives everywhere never stop voting and stay at home or these morons will get a foot in the door again.

Finishing most expensive House race ever, Ossoff calls for campaign finance reform

Ed Morrissey may be on vacation but he’s still keeping his ear to the door of American politics. He popped up on Twitter this morning, searching for his dictionary to look up the definition of “chutzpah.” The reason for his apparent confusion was a rather off-putting interview with Georgia-06 Democratic candidate Jon Ossoff conducted by NPR’s Rachel Martin. The subject of the massive, record-breaking amount of cash dumped into this race couldn’t be avoided, so Martin asked Ossoff to weigh in. He did so, but his take on the subject rang a bit hollow to say the least. (Emphasis added)

MARTIN: How do you feel about the money that’s been spent on this campaign? The Atlanta Journal Constitution published a calculation that said you and your opponent have spent or reserved over $40 million for TV and radio ads. Does that disturb you? What does it say about our political culture?

OSSOFF: The role of money in politics is a major problem and particularly the role of unchecked anonymous money. There have been super PACs in Washington who have been putting up tens of millions of dollars of attack ads in air for months now. When you have that kind of an environment, it’s necessary to raise the resources to fight back. I’m proud of the fact that my campaign has raised that money in small-dollar contributions, on average less than $50.

MARTIN: Although, it was your party that started the big spending. The Atlanta Journal Constitution also found your campaign and groups supporting it spent about $2 million more in ad spending than Handel during the runoff.

OSSOFF: Well, the overwhelming majority of money spent supporting my opponent has come from super PACs in Washington. And the overwhelming amount of money that’s been spent supporting my candidacy has come from small-dollar donors. But there’s no question that money in politics is a major problem, which is one of the reasons that we need campaign finance reform so that candidates and campaigns will spend more time talking to voters and discussing the issues and less time raising money
    http://hotair.com/archives/2017/06/2...inance-reform/

Feminist Blames 'Hateful White People'...For Not Electing a White Guy

Here's your head-scratcher for the day: a feminist is now blaming “toxic, vindictive voters” and “hateful white people” for electing a woman to office instead of a heterosexual white male.

No, this isn't an Onion headline. By electing Republican Karen Handel to Georgia’s 6th District congressional seat instead of Democrat Jon Ossoff, feminist and all-around screeching shrew Jill Filipovic says voters displayed their rampant "bigotry." Because, as we have clearly learned by now, it’s never the left’s fault when they lose elections – it’s all the work of racist white trash hicks and their no-good Confederate flag-waving ways

http://www.mrctv.org/blog/feminist-b...ting-white-guy