Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1 How Obama Got Elected 
    Senior Member EricMartin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    112
    John Ziegler is making a documentary on the corruption in the heavily biased media. This is part of it.

    On November 4th, 2008 millions of Americans were shocked that a man of Barack Obama's limited experience, extreme liberal positions and radical political alliances could be elected President of the United States. For many of these Americans, the explanation was rather simple... the news media, completely enamored with Obama, simply refused to do their job.

    On Election day twelve Obama voters were interviewed extensively right after they voted to learn how the news media impacted their knowledge of what occurred during the campaign. These voters were chosen for their apparent intelligence/verbal abilities and willingness to express their opinions to a large audience. The rather shocking video below seeks to provide some insight into which information broke through the news media clutter and which did not.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm1KOBMg1Y8

    Read more here: http://howobamagotelected.com/
    "If you bound the arms and legs of gold-medal swimmer Michael Phelps, weighed him down with chains, threw him in a pool and he sank, you wouldn't call it a 'failure of swimming'. So, when markets have been weighted down by inept and excessive regulation, why call this a 'failure of capitalism'?"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member Troll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Not Amused
    Posts
    852
    Awesome vid, thanks for posting. I'm telling you, if we don't start employing standards of who we let into a voting booth, we are doomed.

    I don't even care so much about the media coverage - we know it was a smear job, but do you really think these people could give you even the most remedial facts about our system of government? Go up to that guy at 5:16 and use 'bicameral legislature' in a sentence. He'd probably give you that stupid little giggle and ask what language you were speaking.
    Nothing helps a bad mood like spreading it around.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Super Moderator BadCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    15,616
    Quote Originally Posted by Troll View Post
    Awesome vid, thanks for posting. I'm telling you, if we don't start employing standards of who we let into a voting booth, we are doomed.

    I don't even care so much about the media coverage - we know it was a smear job, but do you really think these people could give you even the most remedial facts about our system of government? Go up to that guy at 5:16 and use 'bicameral legislature' in a sentence. He'd probably give you that stupid little giggle and ask what language you were speaking.
    Yeah, I'm to the point where I think that you should get one "vote" for every $1000 in taxes you pay.

    rm -rf obama*
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Sin City Moderator RobJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    17,424
    Obama was elected by votes.

    My avatar will be the new dollar.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Senior Member Troll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Not Amused
    Posts
    852
    Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    Yeah, I'm to the point where I think that you should get one "vote" for every $1000 in taxes you pay.
    Too many rich liberals, man. I say just a quick 5-question addendum to the ballots. You miss two, your vote doesn't count. We used to take Scan-tron tests when I was in high school and they could grade those suckers 20 seconds after you turned them in. Voting should be more like that.

    "Give me your ballot, Mrs. Jolie."

    *puts ballot through scanner*

    "Let's see, you don't know which party controls Congress or what the branches of government are. You fail, have a nice weekend."
    Nothing helps a bad mood like spreading it around.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member Molon Labe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Jihad Me At Hello
    Posts
    4,771
    Quote Originally Posted by Troll View Post
    Too many rich liberals, man. I say just a quick 5-question addendum to the ballots. You miss two, your vote doesn't count. We used to take Scan-tron tests when I was in high school and they could grade those suckers 20 seconds after you turned them in. Voting should be more like that.

    "Give me your ballot, Mrs. Jolie."

    *puts ballot through scanner*

    "Let's see, you don't know which party controls Congress or what the branches of government are. You fail, have a nice weekend."
    Or questions similar to the SNL Palin one's the morons answered in the video


    True of false? .....This is Gerald Ford.


    If you miss it you can't vote. Half the dummies above would fail.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown


    The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •