1. #1 ISIS Fighters Return To Europe, Complain About Job Rejections 
    More and more foreign Islamic State fighters are returning to European countries that want nothing to do with them.

Swedish daily Expressen interviewed some of the 150 terrorists who have moved back to Sweden after fighting for ISIS. Many of them have changed their legal names to be able to rejoin society, but few are able to get jobs.

“I just want to forget everything,” a 27-year-old man formerly known as Walad Yousef told Expressen. “I apply for a lot of jobs, but I can’t get any because my pictures are out there.”

Another man refused to do an interview, saying he has “enough problems” since returning. Others said the purpose of their trip to Syria was to help civilians, despite leaked records obtained by Expressen indicating they joined the terror group.

“That’s very strange. Anyone can say they’re me,” a man listed as a soldier in leaked ISIS documents said. “I mean, it’s war. Maybe someone recommended me, I don’t know
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/27/is..._medium=Social

You would think that the prospective employers would contact the police once they realized the guy who applied is a terrorist hiding behind a new name. Then they wouldn't be free to bitch about how unemployable they are.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    You would think that the prospective employers would contact the police once they realized the guy who applied is a terrorist hiding behind a new name. Then they wouldn't be free to bitch about how unemployable they are.
    I doubt Sven and Oly would arrest them anyway.
    "If the Bible is true why don't we have any urns or vessels that like say expires 6/15/300 BC on the bottom?"
    Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    IKR? They should be complaining their prison food isn't Halal!
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!