1. #1 San Francisco to pay $190G to undocumented immigrant over sanctuary law violation 
    A man from El Salvador in the U.S. illegally who sued San Francisco after police turned him over to immigration authorities in violation of the city's sanctuary law is set to be awarded $190,000, his attorney said Thursday.

Pedro Figueroa-Zarceno, 33, reached the settlement agreement with the city attorney's office, said Saira Hussain, a staff attorney at the Asian Law Caucus who represented Zarceno. The agreement must be approved by the Board of Supervisors.

“It’s really important for San Francisco to remain a sanctuary city not in name only but also in practice,” Hussain told The San Francisco Examiner. “Our hope is that the department is going to look into this further and really examine the way that the department can do more
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/30...wyer-says.html

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    What should be done is a large force of US Marshals with proper backup arrest all these people breaking our laws while they are in elected positions, clearly they are felons so why are we still just looking the other way and they still get our tax dollars illegally so they can continue their law breaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Old White Man View Post
    What should be done is a large force of US Marshals with proper backup arrest all these people breaking our laws while they are in elected positions, clearly they are felons so why are we still just looking the other way and they still get our tax dollars illegally so they can continue their law breaking.
    This will never happen with the crazies in California. I love visiting the state but would never live there. Now I don't think that I even want to visit that crazy place.

San Francisco deserves whatever comes its way. They will never understand the people in the middle of the country. And we think they are beyond insane.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

From the FoxNews article. My comments in red..

The construction worker he is taking a construction job away from a Legal U.S. Citizen said he went to police in December 2015 after getting a call from authorities that his stolen car had been found. Instead of helping him, he said, officers detained him and called immigration authorities. this guy and anyone else living in this country illegally should always be looking over their shoulder in fear that that any encounter with Law Enforcement might result in their detainment and deportation.

He was taken into custody by federal authorities outside the police station and was in jail for two months. He has been fighting his deportation since his release. He broke our laws and not he is fighting them. What a loser

"What happened to me was very unfair and it was an injustice," him being in the U.S. illegally is an injustice to all legal U.S. Citizens Figueroa-Zerceno said. "I went into the police station to seek help and they didn't tell me what was happening and they arrested me and treated me badly." boo fucking hoo, they treated you badly for being in the country illegally. no sympathy here
    but if the $190,000 he is getting as a settlement is coming from the city coffers and not state of federal funds, I really don't care. If the people who live in the city of SF are ok paying local taxes for nonsense like this, then it proves the saying about a fool and his money are soon parted is correct.
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

[QUOTE=Dlr Pyro;737963

but if the $190,000 he is getting as a settlement is coming from the city coffers and not state of federal funds, I really don't care. If the people who live in the city of SF are ok paying local taxes for nonsense like this, then it proves the saying about a fool and his money are soon parted is correct.[/QUOTE]

As long as you don't live in San Francisco, you're absolutely right. I suspect they'll have an exodus from that area of tax payers who are sick of the way money is being thrown at the illegals----oops, in San Fran speak "those wonderful persecuted immigrants."
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    I have to wonder if one of the citizens of the city could file a lawsuit in federal court against the city for paying out taxpayer money in an unlawful matter, something just ain't kosher here.
    "If the Bible is true why don't we have any urns or vessels that like say expires 6/15/300 BC on the bottom?"
    Alexandria Ocasio Cortez