1. #1 Pro-Open Borders Clooneys ‘Leaving UK Amid Terror Fears’ 
    Pro-open borders activists, George and Amal Clooney, are planning to leave the UK because they don’t feel safe after the recent spate of terror attacks, according to a family insider.

The celebrity power couple have used their fame and fortune to push for open borders and even sat down with Angela Merkel herself to express their support for her refugee policy.

But now it seems, like all luvvies, they don’t actually mean they support it for themselves, so will be moving back to LA because, according to a Clooney family insider, George doesn’t “feel like Amal and the twins are safe living in the English countryside,” following the attacks in London and Manchester – neither of which are in the countryside
    https://www.infowars.com/pro-open-bo...-terror-fears/

Nobody is safe with open borders, just like a house isn't safe with a open door. These people don't see their own hypocrisy. Also they refuse to accept obvious truths

sent from my jitter bug😎

Hilarious if true. It is from Infowars, after all, and I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere else. I think I'll wait on some corroboration from reliable sources on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    Hilarious if true. It is from Infowars, after all, and I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere else. I think I'll wait on some corroboration from reliable sources on this one.
    http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts...y-twins-135725

Life & Style has exclusively learned that George Clooney has recently made plans to move back to LA, for the safety of his family, after the latest spate of terror attacks in England.

“He doesn’t feel like Amal and the twins are safe living in the English countryside,” an insider says. “He’s determined to move his family to LA, where he feels much more secure.”
    wanna bet Mr. Open Borders is going to live in a nice secure gated compound surrounded by armed security...
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts...y-twins-135725

wanna bet Mr. Open Borders is going to live in a nice secure gated compound surrounded by armed security...
    Yeah, I don't think he'll be moving onto Mad Maxine's district (she doesn't live there, either).
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech