1. #1 Lefties Cheer Apparent Polish First Lady Snub Of Trump Until We See The Entire Video 
    Some assclown on Twitter thought he was so clever when he posted a video that apparently showed Poland's first lady snubbing Donald Trump as he went to shake her hand but, as usual, when you watch the entire video, she goes to shake Melania's hand first, then Donald's. I tweeted this idiot back telling him that he's either completely stupid or thinks the rest of the world is stupid because the whole video is out there and in the link I'm providing, the entire video is from an BSNBC feed. I called him a smacked ass. http://www.sarahpalin.com/liberals-e...after/?ref=Ads
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.

No doubt there are and will be many lefty assclowns celebrating this fake news, but an early - maybe the original - celebrating assclown was CNN's Chris Cillizza. Way to go, FNN!
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Only a dumbass reporter (double entendre) would think the Polish First Lady would get all dressed-up and attend the event just to shake Melania Trump's hand.

Quote Originally Posted by cadillac shark View Post
    Only a dumbass reporter (double entendre) would think the Polish First Lady would get all dressed-up and attend the event just to shake Melania Trump's hand.
    Yeah, with so many ethnic jokes being un-PC, journos have probably heard so many Polish (avoiding the ethnic slur) jokes that they believe Polish people really are that dumb.