Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Greyt Season 7 Episode 1!!!!

Arya was certainly a busy bee!!!!
    Plus, we got the Ed Sheeran cameo over with in the first episode of the season, so we don't have to dread it further down the line.

I think Sansa is starting to realize she's probably going to have to kill Littlefinger at some point in the future. Jon was right to grant mercy to the children of those who betrayed his brother, but I can understand Sansa's perspective.

I find the Greyjoy uncle to be very amusing. Of course he will die at some point, but he's probably going to attack Dany and her people at Dragonstone and try to get Tyrion, so he can bring him to Cersei as a wedding gift.

I could have done without Sam's bedpan trials.

I miss Myranda...she was my kind of girl.

rm -rf obama*

So, farewell to Asha Greyjoy, your little brother is a coward. Surprise!

I'm not sure-Ellaria Sand survived, I'm guessing she's Euron's wedding gift to Cersei. Did the Unsullied survive? I'm not clear on that.

Arya is on her way north, I'm guessing Littlefinger will piss her off sooner than later, and will find himself on the list. Jon is on his way to meet Aunty Dragon Queen, so who knows how that is going to go.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Alas, poor Emma Peele met her doom tonight...

Excellent episode!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

I like the way she told Jamie that she's the one who killed Joffrey, though. If anything is going to drive a wedge between Jamie and his sister/lover it's Jamie knowing Tyrion (and by extension, Sansa) didn't do it.

I thought Littlefinger's speech to Sansa was actually pretty good advice, for once. He revealed way too much of himself and his own thought processes while doing so, which will probably come back to get him.

Cersei got her revenge. The bitches shouldn't have killed her daughter. I am normally not on Cersei's side, but in this case, I understand because her daughter was an innocent (as opposed to her oldest son, who got what he deserved).

Jorah is cured! Good thing, Dany badly needs an advisor with more military experience than Tyrion or Varys.

BTW-I saw the previews for next week, and the wagon full of gold, which I assume is why Jamie took over the Tyrell's castle and lands. I'm wondering who is going to steal it. My guess is Jorah, who will probably pass through King's Landing on his way to Dany, and that would be quite a gift. It would also turn the Iron Bank against Cersei. But you can never rule out the pirate on the show, since stealing treasures is what pirates do.

Wow, great ending to last weeks episode!!!

The senior Dragon was very busy!!!

That was just the damage one dragon can do, just wait until she's got all three fighting. Especially if some other people (Jon, Tyrion) can figure out how to ride them.

I hope Jamie isn't dead before he can deliver Ancient Emma Peel's last words to his sister. I'm guessing Bronn, who certainly proved how tough he was, will pull his ass out of the water, even weighted down like it is with armor and a golden hand. Plus, I think Jamie will either kill Cersei at the end, or Arya will do it wearing Jamie's face.

I loved the Arya/Brienne jousting scene. Arya is one badass. I get this feeling Petyr is going to regret giving that knife to Bran, as he turned around and gave it to her.

Davos seems to be crushing on the dragon lady's translator/adviser. He also seems to want to play matchmaker for Jon and Danearys. She's his aunt, but hey, this is GOT.

This week seemed to be one of building alliances and taking care of business, except for the unfortunate Tarly men. I will miss Dickon, if for no other reason than Bronn's jokes about him ("Didn't they teach you that in fancy lad school?").

I hope Gilly grabbed the marriage/annulment records she was referring to before she and Sam bugged out of the Citadel, as it will make Jon Snow legitimately the heir to the Iron Throne. At least one of the dragons likes Jon Snow-that was a pretty cool scene.

Another great episode, I just got done watching it.

Jon making nice with the Sr. Dragon was a surprise.

This week should be greyt with Jon and another
    battle with the King of the Dead!!!