1. #1 If you watched All IN and Rachel tonight you may be feeling that it is too late to sa 
    You'll NEVER guess what enabled Putin to "destroy our democracy and divide us".

link

nikibatts (1,997 posts) If you watched All IN and Rachel tonight you may be feeling that it is too late to save our country.

I am holding out hope that there are still a few good men and women in our military and our Intel community. It's really in their hands because I believe the state houses and state run election systems have been compromised by Russia as we have been focusing our attention on national elections...Think Wisconsin.

The fight over the healthcare system is the ultimate testing ground for the effectiveness of their infiltration. The Russians don't really give a damn one way or the other about our healthcare but they do care about how the chaos and divisions caused by the Repeal and Replace movement that I am convinced the Russians have set in motion and control. Their bot attacks against all things Obama and Clinton is the only logical explanation for people hating and decrying a system that is helping them.

AND THINK ABOUT THIS, BECAUSE DEEP DOWN YOU KNOW IT IS TRUE.

RUSSIA COULD NEVER HAVE BEEN AS SUCCESSFUL WITH DESTROYING OUR DEMOCRACY AND DIVIDING THIS COUNTRY WERE IT NOT FOR OUR DEEP, DEEP RACISM. THEY KNOW IT WELL.
    That's right............Racism

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Sorry dingbat, it's all over soon we will erase your mind and reprint it with what we want.
    Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Sorry dingbat, it's all over soon we will erase your mind and reprint it with what we want.

Shhhhh...don't give them any warning!!!!

It wouldn't surprise me if Putin reads DU and
    just lol at you fools.
    May the FORCE be with you!

RUSSIA COULD NEVER HAVE BEEN AS SUCCESSFUL WITH DESTROYING OUR DEMOCRACY AND DIVIDING THIS COUNTRY WERE IT NOT FOR OUR DEEP, DEEP RACISM. THEY KNOW IT WELL.
    That's right............Racism
    I think that they should give the credit for the deep divide in our country to their Beloved Barack O. Our country has never been more divided. Thanks, 'Bama.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Power CUer
    Peter The Great was a visionary! He could see the slave trade taking place in America during his time and know that by putting the wheels in motion to eventually exploit it that he could keep liberals from getting free stuff and tear us apart from within. They're too smart for us. We should just give up.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

... WERE IT NOT FOR OUR DEEP, DEEP RACISM.
    This is ironic and dumb on so many levels!

* Which party supported and tried to expand slavery?

* Which party created Jim Crow laws?

* Which party allied itself with the KKK?

* Which party's members filibustered Civil Rights legislation in the Senate every time it was proposed?

* Members of which party voted by the 10s or 100s of thousands for Amb. Alan Keyes in Presidential primaries?

* Members of which party voted by the 10s or 100s of thousands for Ben Carson in Presidential primaries?

* Members of which party voted by the 100s of thousands for Sen. Marco Rubio in Presidential primaries?

* Members of which party voted by the 100s of thousands for Sen. Ted Cruz in Presidential primaries?

* Seen pictures of Trump's Secretary of Housing and Urban Development?

* Seen pictures of Trump's Secretary of Transportation?

* Seen pictures of Trump's Ambassador to the UN?
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Those who can, do.
    Those who know, teach.
    Ignorant incapables, regulate.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    I think that they should give the credit for the deep divide in our country to their Beloved Barack O. Our country has never been more divided. Thanks, 'Bama.
    They need to credit Hillary's "deplorable" comment too. If Obama created a divide, Hillary jammed a crowbar into it and cranked on it.
    Not PTArmigan. Just Anti Anti-gun.

A few good men in our Military and intelligence community???

Sound like someone wants the government to be overthrown and the Moonbats given the seats of power ...
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    While I wasn't there... and when I was (being held by Mom), I recall the late 60's early 70's being VERY racially charged. I think we might be replaying that era... in HI-SPEED...

Just my 2 cents
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    While I wasn't there... and when I was (being held by Mom), I recall the late 60's early 70's being VERY racially charged. I think we might be replaying that era... in HI-SPEED...

Just my 2 cents
    You're right. I remember when there were "block-bustering realtors" coming through neighborhoods, scaring people and getting them to sell cheap. My own dad fell for that one, sold his nice house for a very low price because the realtor convinced him that he had a white buyer and the neighbors wouldn't be mad at him for selling. Even as a little kid I realized that it was wrong, using the fear for profit. In St Louis folks heeded that cry "Move West young man". The population migrated farther and farther west. The old, formerly nice neighborhoods were decimated.

Then there was busing in St Louis. The kids from the City of St Louis were bused out to the County (west). That stirred up all sorts of angst.

Things had settled down more and I think there was more harmony between the races til Obama came and stirred things up. It was almost an intentional attempt to foster hatred. All the efforts to have folks just get along were diminished by O.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"