1. #1 Two UC Berkeley Students Arrested on Felony Hate Crime for ‘F- YT Kill Cops’ Graffiti 
    Two UC Berkeley students have been arrested for hate crimes in connection with vandalism which included 17 slashed tires, and graffiti which said “F— White People” and “Kill Cops.”

One of the students arrested, Ismael Chamu, had just recently released on a weapons charge, prompting Berkeley Mayor Jesse Arreguin and 19 incoming student senators to describe his arrest as “racial profiling.”

The incident started on June 26 at around 3 AM when police responded to a report of a burglary in progress. When officers arrived in the area, they located Ismael Chamu, who matched the description of the burglary suspect.

When spotted by officers, Chamu ducked behind a vehicle and appeared to be setting something down. The officers detained Chamu, and located an illegal spring-loaded knife at the location where he appeared to have set something down, according to Berkeleyside.

There was no connection discovered between Chamu and the burglary, but he was arrested and booked for possession of the illegal knife
    https://bluelivesmatter.blue/ismael-...rkeley-arrest/

Fishmeal also claimed to have been the victim of a hate crime in November 2016

http://moonbattery.com/?p=86198

This is Berserkeley and Alameda County. The chances of being prosecuted and convicted are lower than the arresting officers being disciplined for racial something-or-other.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!