1. #1 Prof: MAGA supporters are 'deeply invested in white supremacy' 
    A University of Kansas professor recently asserted that those who believe in Donald Trump’s campaign slogan are “deeply invested in white supremacy” and the killing of minorities.

“The systemic violence that killed Charleena Lyles is the very foundation of the country,” Cr. Subini Annamma declared on Twitter last month, referring to the recent killing of Charleena Lyles by police officers in Seattle.

“There is no time to return to make America great again, unless you are deeply invested in white supremacy & killing of black & brown people...to secure your own white property through racism, ableism, [and] cis-heteropatriarchy,” she added.

“This summer heat implicates us all as we watch black and brown folx die to preserve white people’s rights to kill with impunity,” she continued. “Our lives will never mean as much as theirs and summer seems to be the time they like to remind us that we do not belong.”
    http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=9395

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Sabini sees nothing but race, he is obsessed with his own racism.
    Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

And yet blacks aren't being killed left and right in the streets...at least not by the hands of white. Blacks are killing each other with impunity. That is a fact.
    Deplorably Proud To Be An American

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    And yet blacks aren't being killed left and right in the streets...at least not by the hands of white. Blacks are killing each other with impunity. That is a fact.
    From spears to handguns.
    Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    They think this so called strategy is working for them.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

What are whites supposed to be supremacy of? Black supremacy?

From an actual news article about Charleena Lyles:

In the nearly 18 months before Charleena Lyles was fatally shot by two Seattle police officers, police responded to her apartment at Brettler Family Homes 23 times, a number that represents almost 30 percent of all calls for service to the building that houses formerly homeless families, according to a police memo released this week.

The 45-page memo, authored by Brian Maxey, an attorney who serves as the Seattle Police Department’s (SPD) chief operating officer, was written in response to a list of 34 questions posed by members of the Seattle City Council after Lyles’ death.

Lyles, a 30-year-old African-American mother of four with a history of mental illness, was fatally shot by officers Steven McNew and Jason Anderson on June 18. Police say she threatened the officers with at least one knife after calling 911 to report that someone had broken into her Magnuson Park apartment and stolen two video-game consoles.
    I you want a lesson from this, start and end with: "Threatening police with a deadly weapon probably won't end well."

To be blunt, somewhere in the 3-12 months prior to the shooting, "someone" should have moved to have her institutionalized.

I should not have to include this, but for the sake of any less than honest DU-onlurkers that might chance to see this post: in making both statements I do not care about skin color.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!