Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1 Who is the worst: Obama or Trudeau 
    https://youtu.be/NOlExC_E2Dw

    Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    FL & MO
    Posts
    51,340
    Can you believe this shit??? Paying off
    that muzzie POS????
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Can you believe this shit??? Paying off
    that muzzie POS????
    Canada has slapped America in the face

    Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member eismann82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,348
    What's worse, they won't honor the American court ruling in the wrongful death suit against that POS

    sent from my jitter bug😎
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Senior Member eismann82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,348
    Shut that damn pipeline off! Tell Trudeau to shove it up his granny panty wearing ass

    sent from my jitter bug😎
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Drive-by Poster ABC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FL & GA
    Posts
    4,858
    Who is the worst of these two? Hah! *scoff*

    https://ixquick-proxy.com/do/show_pi...f0afc5c1ce9bbe

    They are kindred spirits in the deepest most treacherous sense. Neither one has the best interest of the citizens of their individual countries at heart.

    Obama did his best to destroy our country, and Trudeau is doing his best to destroy Canada.

    (As a former Brit-born Canadian, and now a Naturalized American Citizen ... Yayyy! )

    They are both beneath contempt!!!



    American By Choice ~ 1980
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    51,406
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC View Post
    Who is the worst of these two? Hah! *scoff*

    https://ixquick-proxy.com/do/show_pi...f0afc5c1ce9bbe

    They are kindred spirits in the deepest most treacherous sense. Neither one has the best interest of the citizens of their individual countries at heart.

    Obama did his best to destroy our country, and Trudeau is doing his best to destroy Canada.

    (As a former Brit-born Canadian, and now a Naturalized American Citizen ... Yayyy! )

    They are both beneath contempt!!!
    That may be trudeau I hate Obama more!
    Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Drive-by Poster ABC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FL & GA
    Posts
    4,858
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    That may be trudeau I hate Obama more!
    Hey! I wasn't asked which one I *hated* more ...

    In that case I would have given a resounding: OBAMA!!!



    American By Choice ~ 1980
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC View Post
    Who is the worst of these two? Hah! *scoff*

    https://ixquick-proxy.com/do/show_pi...f0afc5c1ce9bbe

    They are kindred spirits in the deepest most treacherous sense. Neither one has the best interest of the citizens of their individual countries at heart.

    Obama did his best to destroy our country, and Trudeau is doing his best to destroy Canada.

    (As a former Brit-born Canadian, and now a Naturalized American Citizen ... Yayyy! )

    They are both beneath contempt!!!
    Obama sent RECORD amounts of Muslims to our most Conservative states.

    Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Administrator SaintLouieWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    MO & FL
    Posts
    43,582
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC View Post
    Hey! I wasn't asked which one I *hated* more ...

    In that case I would have given a resounding: OBAMA!!!
    ABC, I agree with you and Rock. Obama is the worst, the other is just a scum bag.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

    " To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

    "
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •