Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Are we Conservatives here. Or has the DUmp taken over and we are now celebrating the pending death of someone they don't like?

Seriously guys. Horrid to hear that about McCain. Regardless of what he's done. He's still a father, husband and human.
    I'm being honest, the guy was never a conservative or a liberal, he was for McCain, I'm not going to say what you want to hear, he was and is a danger to this country.
    Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    He is a snake and only one of the reasons the nation is at where we now are. Just because he is was voted in all these years does not mean people love him they held their noses and voted for the guy. I certainly hope a true conservative gets the seat so one link in the chain is once again secure.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Are we Conservatives here. Or has the DUmp taken over and we are now celebrating the pending death of someone they don't like?

Seriously guys. Horrid to hear that about McCain. Regardless of what he's done. He's still a father, husband and human.
    He isn't on my favorite list but I do wish him the best. That
    cancer is a bad one. I hope he recovers and has some decent
    time left.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    He isn't on my favorite list but I do wish him the best. That
    cancer is a bad one. I hope he recovers and has some decent
    time left.
    Agreed. I really don't care for him much, but hope he recovers. We've dealt with cancer with family members and know how tough it is.

That malignant brain tumor probably accounts for some of his more bizarre behaviors of late.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Agreed. I really don't care for him much, but hope he recovers. We've dealt with cancer with family members and know how tough it is.

That malignant brain tumor probably accounts for some of his more bizarre behaviors of late.
    I commented to my wife, McCain kept referring to Comey as Trump in the latest Senate hearing, and getting mixed up and incoherent. It was kinda sad

sent from my jitter bug😎

I get where you're coming from but I can't agree. McCain was a lion of conservatism whenever he needed a vote. As soon as his seat was secure however he immediately went back to stooging for the left and turning his guns on conservative voters. After living through eight damn years of Obama I and obviously many others wanted something different. We got what we voted for but McCain did his absolute damndest to stand in the way. The prick sent a freaking aid to get that bullshit dossier to see if he could use it to torpedo the President from his own freaking party for God's sake!

So fuck him and anyone that looks like him!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I'm being honest, the guy was never a conservative or a liberal, he was for McCain, I'm not going to say what you want to hear, he was and is a danger to this country.
    While I agree with you, I don't wish him ill, I just wish he would resign and let his governor appoint a Republican replacement. He won't, of course, because he's all about John McCain, not rational decisionmaking.

He was formed ideologically in the Camelot era and has never really understood that the Democrat and Republican party paradigms have completely changed since then, he has no clue about the ruthless irrationality of modern Democrats. His own brain is chock full of stupid ideas tainted with a complete failure to learn from history and experience, the whole lethal mess in Syria is largely due to his support for regime change there.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    While I agree with you, I don't wish him ill, I just wish he would resign and let his governor appoint a Republican replacement. He won't, of course, because he's all about John McCain, not rational decisionmaking.

Well said.
    May the FORCE be with you!

I feel badly for he and his family. I hope he recovers. I have nothing bad to say about him, only prayers for his recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Sniff sniff sniff , eew, bon voyage!

I'm sure there might be a future grave stamping party at DU you can go to if you like. You truly are a piece of work.