Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    You will notice that 50% of the never Trump conspiracies
    will leave with dear John.

Trump didn't win because of intelligence, congeniality or political genius, he won because right now God wants him where he is, don't get in the way.
    Oh my gosh. One minute, you're showing happiness about the possibility of McCain dying. The next minute you're talking about God? That's disgusting.

Oh no. Nobody can get into Trump's way or he should die. Let God decide that and unless God comes down and says "I'm killing anybody who stands in the way of my chosen one," shut up about why somebody's dying. Ever read Job? God had issues with Job's friends speaking for him.

Rock, would you listen to yourself? A human being is dying. Even Trump was classy enough to show good wishes on Twitter. You could do the same thing.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Oh my gosh. One minute, you're showing happiness about the possibility of McCain dying. The next minute you're talking about God? That's disgusting.

Oh no. Nobody can get into Trump's way or he should die. Let God decide that and unless God comes down and says "I'm killing anybody who stands in the way of my chosen one," shut up about why somebody's dying. Ever read Job? God had issues with Job's friends speaking for him.

Rock, would you listen to yourself? A human being is dying. Even Trump was classy enough to show good wishes on Twitter. You could do the same thing.
    You sure read a lot out of that that I didn't say but then again I never take you seriously anyway, carry on.
    Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    You sure read a lot out of that that I didn't say but then again I never take you seriously anyway, carry on.
    This isn't about me. This is about you. What would you think if a DUer said this about George HW Bush or another Republican?

Sniff sniff sniff , eew, bon voyage!
    You will notice that 50% of the never Trump conspiracies
    will leave with dear John.

Trump didn't win because of intelligence, congeniality or political genius, he won because right now God wants him where he is, don't get in the way.
    Okay, tying conspiracies into John McCain is silly. That last line does suggest that if you get in Trump's way, then perhaps God will give you a tumor. If it didn't mean that, then what did it mean?

I'm sorry this man has been in bed with our enemies for years, I can't shed a tear, he has only been for John McCain and not America. I'm sure not many early Christian cried when king Herod died either.
    McCain didn't crucify anybody or let it happen. All he's done is disagree with fellow Republicans and Trump. That's it. That doesn't justify all the hatred that you hold for him.

As much as I don't like Trump, I don't want him to die. I won't be happy if he does die for any reason. I'll admit I won't shed a tear, but that's because I don't feel any connection to him. So, I won't shed a tear for McCain for that reason. I won't be happy when McCain dies. I do think congress is losing an asset. People seem to think it's some grave sin to disagree with the president. It's not. It's okay to have a mind of your own.

I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post

How does that mean anybody in Trumps way should die?

sent from my jitter bug😎

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post

Well he better get busy soon cause if he's as bad as old Teddy was when diagnosed he won't have too many good days left to participate in this coup he's already a part of. There's not a lot to cheer about this guy, he was only one of 10 million to serve in our war so he's not exclusive and he certainly wasn't the only POW. Our group is down to less than 700,000 so seeing 80 he was certainly blessed and he could have done so much more for the country but he chose not to. Some people are natural leaders but he isn't of those.

Quote Originally Posted by eismann82 View Post
    Hopefully he beats it, and he retires and get a conservative in his seat. A real conservative

sent from my jitter bug��
    Couldn't have said it better. My feelings exactly!

American By Choice ~ 1980

I don't understand how McCain thinks he's going back to the Senate, at least not for some time. On a practical side, can they appoint someone (like a conservative) to stand in for him until (and if) he can return?
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    I don't understand how McCain thinks he's going back to the Senate, at least not for some time. On a practical side, can they appoint someone (like a conservative) to stand in for him until (and if) he can return?
    That would be up to the governor(which, incidentally, is how the senate should be filled in the first place like originally intended). Or they could be like Christie and have a special election knowing a Democrat would win.

Oh, and right on cue, the left is celebrating this.
    Deplorably Proud To Be An American

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    According to state law in Arizona, the governor has to replace a Republican with a Republican or a Democrat with a Democrat.
    Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg