Thread: Gears of War

1. #1 Gears of War 
    Anyone playing/played this game? I just finished it (bought it two weeks ago) and I was amazed at how addictive it was. I'm looking forward to GOW2, which I believe I will be receiving for Christmas. :D
    Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.

--Albert Einstein

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Ahhh...so you admit to being the one spamming the board with game links...:mad:

:D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Ahhh...so you admit to being the one spamming the board with game links...:mad:

:D
    No, you big turd.

:p
    Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.

--Albert Einstein

i have both and have beat them both best game on xbox 360 by far GOW2 even better then the first, there are a few changes that were made, chainsaw is way easier but u can take damage during a blood bath and alot of new weapons they are really cool GOW and GOW2 are the only games i own for my 360 they just put all others to shame even Halo

Yea, its ok. I am looking forward to gow2. Right now I am addicted to Left for Dead and Call of Duty, World At War
    **** Obama and **** you too.

Quote Originally Posted by OwlMBA View Post
    Yea, its ok. I am looking forward to gow2. Right now I am addicted to Left for Dead and Call of Duty, World At War
    I'm still wandering the Wastes in Fallout 3, but I'm looking forward to GOW 2 and CoD for Christmas.

--Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Moon View Post
    Anyone playing/played this game? I just finished it (bought it two weeks ago) and I was amazed at how addictive it was. I'm looking forward to GOW2, which I believe I will be receiving for Christmas. :D
    I wanna try another stab at this game actually, I played it once at the recreation center and got so frustrated I had to leave. I've been playing games since Super Mario Bros 3 and I'm pretty good at shooters, but for some reason even on the easiest difficulty I kept getting my ass handed to me. It just seemed like the cover mechanic worked good but I wanted to run up guns blazing and mow guys down but them damn aliens take like 800 bullets before they drop. :o
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke