Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Worker dies at Long Island Wal-Mart after being trampled in Black Friday stampede 

A Wal-Mart worker died after being trampled when hundreds of shoppers smashed through the doors of a Long Island store Friday morning, police and witnesses said.

The 34-year-old worker, employed as an overnight stock clerk, tried to hold back the unruly crowds just after the Valley Stream store opened at 5 a.m.

Witnesses said the surging throngs of shoppers knocked the man down. He fell and was stepped on. As he gasped for air, shoppers ran over and around him. ...

more

Quote Originally Posted by bijou View Post

A Wal-Mart worker died after being trampled when hundreds of shoppers smashed through the doors of a Long Island store Friday morning, police and witnesses said.

The 34-year-old worker, employed as an overnight stock clerk, tried to hold back the unruly crowds just after the Valley Stream store opened at 5 a.m.

Witnesses said the surging throngs of shoppers knocked the man down. He fell and was stepped on. As he gasped for air, shoppers ran over and around him. ...

more
    That is just horrible...

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

It's time to kill Black Friday.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

Thats disgusting.
    "Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives."
    -Ronald Reagan

Life is a story; if you stay on the same page forever you will never finish it.
    "There are days you are the pigeon and days you are the statue."

Poor guy, just doing his job.

BSR
    You stay classy America..

That is what this country has become. Cheap shit is more valuable than human life.

Cheap shit is more valuable than human life.
    That is such a sad but true fact. Liberals say that government and church need to be separated, which i can agree with, I don't think beliefs should be forced on anyone. However, they take so far as to ban praying in public schools. The government should not force a religion on someone, but it should not ban relgious practices either. The liberals basically want to separate the government from anything moral at all. There is a difference between religion and universal morals. Killing people, for example, has been accepted as morally wrong. Yet so many things aren't, and its just sad how people will not even pay attention to their surrounds and end up killing someone. It makes me so sick.
    "Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives."
    -Ronald Reagan

Life is a story; if you stay on the same page forever you will never finish it.
    "There are days you are the pigeon and days you are the statue."

Banned
    I'm sure the DUmmies are having a big laugh over this.

Anyone who can be identified via the store's cameras should face manslaughter charges. I read the article from another source too, these savages were complaining when told they had to leave by police because a worker was trampled to death.
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

Quote Originally Posted by marinejcksn View Post
    Anyone who can be identified via the store's cameras should face manslaughter charges. I read the article from another source too, these savages were complaining when told they had to leave by police because a worker was trampled to death.
    I was wondering about that myself. They stepped on this guy, they should be punished. :mad:

What really made this story for me was someone was recording the EMTs working on this guy on their cell phone camera, and it was later uploaded to YouTube, although I think it has since been removed. People are gawking and laughing during the CPR like they're watching a trained poodle show. Even better were the comments blaming the evil corporations for making these people act this way.

It's Wal-Mart, people. I daresay they'll still be there at 5:00 pm, and the next day as well. Personally, I find these 'doorbuster' and 'day after Thanksgiving' sales stupid, but not as stupid as the fact that these people literally broke down the doors and killed a man just to fill their houses with more cheap crap from China. Prayers for his family, and our country at this point.
    Nothing helps a bad mood like spreading it around.