1. #1 Bay Area ISIS Supporter Wanted to 'Redefine Terror,' Kill 10,000 
    A 22-year-old man from Oakland, California, man was indicted Friday on charges related to material support for ISIS.

His case represents the 130th ISIS-related arrest in the U.S. since March 2014.

According to the Justice Department, Amer Sinan Alhaggagi opened up social media accounts on behalf of ISIS and was willing to commit a suicide bombing.

Even more disturbing, according to the indictment, Alhaggagi said he wanted to "redefine terror" and kill 10,000 people here in a domestic terror attack.

The indictment also states that Alhaggagi discussed selling poison drugs and attacking a gay club in San Francisco.

"The whole Bay Area is going to be up in flames," he reportedly said.

He had also spent time in Yemen, and had planned to flee the country through Mexico following his attacks.

Alhaggagi was arrested in November 2016 and held on unrelated charges until last week's indictment
    https://pjmedia.com/homeland-securit...or-kill-10000/

The indictment also states that Alhaggagi discussed selling poison drugs and attacking a gay club in San Francisco.
    This ought to shake up the liberals in the bay area who accuse us of islamaphobia for wanting to fight radical islamic terrorism.
    The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    This ought to shake up the liberals in the bay area who accuse us of islamaphobia for wanting to fight radical islamic terrorism.
    The Orlando massacre didn't wake them up, so I don't expect this to. I don't know what it would take to wake up SF Bay Area Libs & Progs to the threat of extremist Muslims, and don't want those tragedies to happen.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    They've proven to be totally immune from any trace of rational thinking so far, I doubt it will be any different this time.

And killing 10,000. None of those things would do anything remotely like that. Short of getting his goat-smelling hands on a few railcar loads of VX or a tac nuke, that shit's just silly.