1. #1 ‘Fake news’? The Russia investigation is getting very, very real. 
    President Trump keeps calling the Russia investigation ‘fake news.’ But with each passing week, the independent investigation into Trump's campaign ties to Russia is getting more real, not less.
    The Department of Justice's No. 2, Rod J. Rosenstein, originally appointed Mueller to investigate Trump campaign connections to Russia, but Mueller has wide latitude to look into whatever he wishes. So far, we know that's expanded to: Jared Kushner, Michael Flynn, unspecified financial crimes and very specific accusations by the former FBI director that Trump himself tried to obstruct justice.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...cid=spartanntp

Now, just because an investigation is indeed very real doesn't mean we know its conclusion. It could take months, even years, to finish, much less come to a conclusion about whether Trump colluded with Russia to win the White House. But with each passing day, it's increasingly clear this investigation is neither made up nor built on fake news.

It's increasingly clear the Russia-news is getting really really really fake.

Otherwise, we'd be discussing something. Ken Starr's investigation released updates all the time. There wasn't one huge dump of info at the end. That's ridiculous. We knew about Webb Hubbell and Susan McDougall going to jail early into it. There was even a mini-scandal of Hubbell being Chelsea's father. We knew about Foster. We knew about the Whitewater-docs found in a White House hallway a couple minutes after a maid said there was nothing there.

With Comey and Mueller, we're getting nothing. Because there isn't anything.

Quote Originally Posted by cadillac shark View Post
    Now, just because an investigation is indeed very real doesn't mean we know its conclusion. It could take months, even years, to finish, much less come to a conclusion about whether Trump colluded with Russia to win the White House. But with each passing day, it's increasingly clear this investigation is neither made up nor built on fake news.

With Comey and Mueller, we're getting nothing. Because there isn't anything.

I agree.

Oh, it's now the investigation of Russian (Government, supposedly) ties to the Trump Administration? I thought it was originally chartered as a an investigation of Russian government meddling in the election, both generally and with respect to EITHER campaign. It seems the press has turned it into an investigation of anything Russian's ties to anything associated with Trump, politically or commercially, instead of what it was supposed to do.

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    Oh, it's now the investigation of Russian (Government, supposedly) ties to the Trump Administration? I thought it was originally chartered as a an investigation of Russian government meddling in the election, both generally and with respect to EITHER campaign. It seems the press has turned it into an investigation of anything Russian's ties to anything associated with Trump, politically or commercially, instead of what it was supposed to do.

I'll check my unnamed sources and get back to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    This has legs

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    This has legs

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The fact that Meuller is looking into Trump's finances and business dealings is all you need to know that this has regressed into a good old fashioned witch hunt. I mean, Trump is an international businessman so it's not out of the realm of possibility that he'd have business dealings with Russians.
    Deplorably Proud To Be An American