1. #1 Fading Actress Halle Berry Makes Hate Hoax List 
    America can’t expect any gratitude for all the opportunities persons of politically preferred pigmentation are afforded. Place a mulatto on a pedestal, proclaim that she is beautiful, grant her an Academy Award, plaster her face across the fashionable magazines, shower fortunes upon her — and she will whimper that she is the victim of racism. I refer to Tinseltown’s Halle Berry:

The X-Men actress says she was bullied “because of the color of my skin.”

“Because my mother was white and my father was black… we got called Oreos and names, and kids just didn’t understand, so we were different. We were the brunt of a lot of jokes. So, I think my need to please and my desire to achieve was because I was constantly trying to prove that I was as good as the other white students. I felt very ‘less than,’ and I thought, ‘If I can beat them at everything, then I can be as good as them.’”

She should have starred in that recent Procter & Gamble commercial. Her phony rhetoric could almost have been lifted straight out of it. These days she could probably use the work.

The racists she went to school with were so nasty that they put her on the cheerleading team and made her prom queen, class president, and editor of the school newspaper.

Students who attended her high school have responded to her lies in a private Facebook group, stating for the record that there was an above-average percentage of blacks at the school and that young Halle was very popular and “treated like a queen.” Her fictional account of her youth is a hate hoax.
    http://moonbattery.com/?p=86863

So tragic.

cheerleading team, prom queen, class president, and editor of the school newspaper.

How can one person survive such hate?

Apparently, she's been sliming and slandering her home town and high school for decades. They finally were able to respond to and expose her slander.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

oBAMA syndrome ......?????

Quote Originally Posted by wattso00 View Post
    oBAMA syndrome ......?????
    Self hating (half)black.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

I hate to tell Halle but most people who have achieved a lot also did so because of feelings of inadequacy. People use this as a positive force for self-improvement whether the feelings are real or imagined.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

It could be that she was picked on by white kids for being black. She may also have been picked on by black kids for being bi-racial. It could even further be the case that these things happened prior to her attending high school, where she was "treated like a queen". In most schools, especially 30 + years ago or so, kids tended to grow up a lot in high school and put all that aside.

It still hurts, though.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    It could be that she was picked on by white kids for being black. She may also have been picked on by black kids for being bi-racial. It could even further be the case that these things happened prior to her attending high school, where she was "treated like a queen". In most schools, especially 30 + years ago or so, kids tended to grow up a lot in high school and put all that aside.

It still hurts, though.
    I still think it doesn't matter. Most everyone has been picked on at one time or another, especially in school. I don't know of many people who took that into adulthood. Most get over it or use it as an incentive to improve. Some do like to wallow in it and blame everything bad that happens to them on how they were bullied in school or how tough they had it growing up. With the exception of sexual abuse or physical abuse by a grown family member, most things can be easily put behind us.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post

It still hurts, though.
    From what I read of comments by her former classmates and others who attended her high school just before or just after her, all that happened, but not to a degree greater than ordinary bullying and @#$% that was and is common. And, yes, it was mentioned that the "Oreo" epithet was used of her by black students.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!