1. #1 Riots in Charlottesville VA next Sat 
    http://www.richmond.com/washingtonpo...d0947343b.html

For the second time in six weeks, Charlottesville, Virginia, is bracing for a protest of its decision earlier this year to remove a statue of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee from a downtown park. White nationalists, white supremacists and members of alt-right groups will gather in the city Saturday at noon for the Unite the Right rally to voice opposition to the decision and assert itself as a movement.

The planned event - and one held July 8 by the Ku Klux Klan for the same purpose - has sparked fierce opposition in this town of close to 50,000. Large counter-demonstrations are planned by a collection of faith-based groups, civil rights organizations, local businesses, and faculty and students at the University of Virginia, which is located in the city.

The convergence of potentially thousands of protesters and counter-demonstrators has left many city leaders, residents and business owners worried about possible violence and property damage in the typically tranquil community.

"With large crowds of individuals with strongly held and potentially opposing beliefs, there is also the potential for conflict," the city's communications director Miriam Dickler wrote in a news release. "Those who live and work in the area of these events should exercise their best judgment on the day of the rally and should avoid the area if they have concerns."
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Oh that's nice!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Reverse cultural appropriation... much like the Taliban and SSIS.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    RACIST allowed to do what ever they want, next they will burn books .. What I find incredible in all this, blacks hate ONE ANOTHER more than whites...really !

White nationalists, white supremacists and members of alt-right groups will gather in the city Saturday at noon ...
    MSM sources, such as this Richmond paper have slung about the epithet "alt-right" so promiscuously that I have no clue whether these really are white supremacist types, or whether they are ordinary conservative groups whom the MSM hate for existing.

BTW, an incident similar to what this MSM source suggests could happen did happen several months ago in Sacramento. Some real white supremacist types planned a rally, the antifoids planned a violent response, and the white supremacist types came prepared to defend themselves, and did defend themselves. Sif these people in Richmond really are white supremacists any antifoids planning violence might get their heads cracked.
    Last edited by SVPete; 08-11-2017 at 12:18 PM.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    MSM sources, such as this Richmond paper have slung about the epithet "alt-right" so promiscuously that I have no clue whether these really are white supremacist types, or whether they are ordinary conservative groups whom the MSM hate for existing.

I agree.

Bumped...

to keep the pre-rally atmosphere in the conversation.

This thing was set-up for something to happen. Plenty of duplicity to go around, specifically on the left.