1. #1 A very good description of what might happen should war break out with NK 
    Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    "Trump says the military is 'locked and loaded' to strike North Korea Here's how it would go down"

http://www.businessinsider.com/us-pr...d-to-be-made-1

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Old White Man View Post
    "Trump says the military is 'locked and loaded' to strike North Korea Here's how it would go down"

I wonder what the trigger is? A rocket splashdown 1000 miles from Guam? 500 miles? 100 miles?

I would go with Door Number One.

Quote Originally Posted by old dog View Post
    I wonder what the trigger is? A rocket splashdown 1000 miles from Guam? 500 miles? 100 miles?

I would go with Door Number One.

As I understand it the North Koreans have not tested an explosive device on re entry, even the miniature nuke device has not been tested for re entry. I don't think Trump will wait for that to happen but should they try and test an explosive on re entry that will most likely bring on the dogs. One positive way of knowing a strike is imminent would be the ground forces of US stationed in the South, if you see them leaving their garrison in large numbers you know it is coming within hours.

I know no one stationed in South Korea so no insiders for me to ask. It was my old airborne unit the 506th airborne that was taken from the 101st around 98 I think and they were stationed on the DMZ, but in 2008 the unit was returned to the 101st after a lot of partitioning of representatives because the unit was so historical in WWII it should have never been removed from the 101st. So they were returned to the 101st and came back to the US for just hours before packing up and leaving for Afghanistan as an airborne unit. At this moment I have no idea what ground force we actually have there in South Korea but you can bet most is administration and not actual combat troops.

This written scenario posted in this article is pretty good and an honest accurate map for what will happen. All the if's are described, one thing about Trump he is not going to be a micro manager, he will tell the secretary of defense to begin the action and give explicit orders to finish the North. There won't be any of this political correctness with regards to fighting the North Koreans. I do think a courtesy warning to the Swiss Embassy to GET OUT would come first since it is they that are the only link we have to North Korea diplomatically or otherwise .

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Old White Man View Post
    "Trump says the military is 'locked and loaded' to strike North Korea — Here's how it would go down"

The next step is to take everything businessinsider says, then expect the exact opposite to happen strategy-wise, even if they did talk to someone from Stratfor.

That's how these things go. -Including introducing a new generation of weapons.

I wouldn't bet the rent on the 'Miniature nuclear device' actually existing outside of Li'l Kim's wet dreams. This is coming from the same organizations who were absolutely sure Saddam would have nukes in six months and had chemical and bio weapons factories cranking shit out full tilt. From Soviet electromagnetic sub propulsion to Third World nukes, they have kind of a track record for completely missing some realities while titanically overestimating others. Maybe there is one, maybe there isn't, and maybe it even works (Or not), but just because US intelligence is selling it doesn't mean they really have concrete proof.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Note to Lanie: NK means North Korea, not North Karolina.
    Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post

8. #8 An Ideal Solition 

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Should also apply to those of you in Rio Linda....
    The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM