Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    I think the longest I've ever waited to vote has been about 30 minutes and that was the last day of early voting. It's usually about a 10 minute wait for me when I go on election day. I stop by on my way in to the office. In and out in 15 minutes or less.

This past election I went one of the first weekends of early voting. Thanks to Trump's popularity the wait was over 90 minutes and well worth it. I have never seen longs so long in all the years I have been voting.

Let's just say for the sake of argument that the situations mentioned by Noonie and the DUer were true. How much do you think that would effect the vote? We're not talking about an election of a dog catcher here or some obscure town of 400 voting for mayor. It's a national election and even if we tally up everyone who couldn't vote for one reason or another and that number was, say 50,000 even that number isn't enough to sway a national election. Sure a particular state but is it realistic that 50,000 voters were disenfranchised in a singular state? What idiots like the DUer are trying to do is throw up a false flag in an attempt to delegitimatize Trump's win. Because, if they want to get this nitpicky then me as a conservative have an equal and more legitimate argument when it comes to districts that have more votes than registered voters or how Obama in a district of a city of 1.5 million received 100% of the vote, crap like that. Hell, there's a district somewhere in New Hampshire where there is something like 12 voters and even though only 8 people voted this time through, even Gary Johnson got 1 vote. But ti always seems like every instance of voter discrepancy always favor the Democrats whether it be malfunctioning machines or mysteriously found ballots or the examples I mentioned above. Hell, there was somewhere, I think Wisconsin, where machines were malfunctioning to the point that voting had to be halted for a while and the district petitioned to have the polls opened longer and a judge refused. Of course this was in a Republican district.
    Deplorably Proud To Be An American

Over the years, many voting problems have surfaced. I don't mean baseless allegations, hearsay or unproven accusations but real and verified cases, such as slashed tires, on-site intimidation, organized multi-registrations, enabling of non-citizens, etc. And, they seem to be Dems. (Not to mention anti-photo ID efforts.)
    Any attempt to try and say both sides are equally guilty is willful ignorance.