Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 New York Magazine Accuses Fox News Hosts of Racism for Having Blonde Hair 
    A New York Magazine piece on Thursday accused female Fox News hosts and Donald Trump supporters of engaging in racist dog whistling by having blonde hair.

"Attributes associated with whiteness — light skin, narrow noses — have dominated American beauty ideals as long as there's been such a thing," argued NY Mag fashion writer Amy Larocca.

"Fox News and Donald Trump have given blonde hair a new chapter," she wrote. "Now, blonde is the color of the right, for whom whiteness has become a hallmark."

She argued that liberal icons like Michelle Obama and Rachel Maddow fail to live up to traditional ideals of beauty.

"But #MAGA, Fox News America is a place where all the classic signifiers of privilege and wealth work on overdrive."

Blonde hair, Larocca argued, was "a dog whistle of whiteness, an unspoken declaration of values, a wink-wink to the power of racial privilege and to the 1980s vibe that pervades a movement led by a man who still believes in the guilt of the Central Park Five."
    http://freebeacon.com/politics/new-y...g-blonde-hair/

I'm guessing she ain't a lot to look at.

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    I'm guessing she ain't a lot to look at.
    I guessing that looking at her takes a lot.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

A bit bug-eyed and beaky, but could be worse. Her ugly and stupid come from the inside.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Oh my!

Don't these lefty female writers ...

Know that they come across looking as nothing but jealous of the many attractive, long legged, blonde, INTELLIGENT women on Fox?

It makes me laugh, it really does.

American By Choice ~ 1980

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    I believe it goes with the university brain washing that these people like her have this twisted view of life, they are probably terribly unhappy inside and want to share the misery with others. If there is a true breakdown it is in our learning institutions and to fix America something has to change there. In sociology class I loved that phrase "Man is a product of his own culture" that's about the only thing I learned in sociology but it had to be the hidden key to truly understanding who we all are.

She has crazy eyes.
    Onward Thru the Fog

Quote Originally Posted by Bongo55 View Post
    She has crazy eyes.
    That she does!

And as no doubt, I am sure most males in here would say ...

She sure couldn't make it in the "cleavage" department either!

And yes, I do understand that such attributes are quite important to the beasts!!! *evil-grin*

American By Choice ~ 1980

Amy Larocca misses the obvious---doesn't she look in the mirror? She looks white and has sort of honey blonde hair. What is she complaining about? Hypocrite.

As far as the blondes on Fox, they've been there a lot longer than Trump has been president. They blame Trump for everything, but they're wrong on this one.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

I guess this person never heard of Harris Faulkner? You know, the black lady who is front and center on Outnumbered? Or the brunette Kimberly Guilfoyle on The Five?

he argued that liberal icons like Michelle Obama and Rachel Maddow fail to live up to traditional ideals of beauty.
    While I'll admit that Michelle Obama is somewhat attractive, Maddow is a dog if there ever was one. And last I looked, she was white so having blonde hair is somehow racist? This is how you know how unhinged these idiots are and why no one takes them seriously. And, yeah, every single female anchor/contributor on Fox has been there long before there was a candidate Trump.
    Deplorably Proud To Be An American