1. #1 Ed Klein: Hillary's Plea Bargain 
    The Justice Department has reopened the investigation of Hillary Clinton's mishandling of classified material on her private email system while she was secretary of state, and is considering offering her a plea bargain if she will agree to plead guilty to charges of breaking the law, according to a Clinton attorney.

The discussion of a plea bargain took place late last month and was offered by a high-ranking Justice Department official to the Clinton lawyer.

During the exploratory talks with the prosecutor, the Clinton attorney was told that despite former FBI Director James Comey's decision last July not to prosecute Hillary, the Justice Department has reexamined the email case and believes there are ample grounds for prosecuting Hillary on a number of counts.

Under the Justice Department's plea offer, Hillary would be required to sign a document admitting that she committed a prosecutable crime. In return, the DOJ would agree not to bring charges against Hillary in connection with the email probe
    If true, a crap deal.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/ed-.../08/id/806488/

A single annoymorous Clinton Attorney is the source? Like a Clinton attorney would not lie to a conservative news source? Remember when an apparent annoymorous Clinton operative got Matt Drudge to run with a fake story about Sid the Squid, ca. 1998?
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech

I'm not opposed to it as long as she gives a FULL, TELEVISED allocution including her Uranium One activities etc.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    A single annoymorous Clinton Attorney is the source? Like a Clinton attorney would not lie to a conservative news source? Remember when an apparent annoymorous Clinton operative got Matt Drudge to run with a fake story about Sid the Squid, ca. 1998?
    I don't trust Ed Klein.
    "If the Bible is true why don't we have any urns or vessels that like say expires 6/15/300 BC on the bottom?"
    Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I don't trust Ed Klein.
    Newsmax is one of the conservative news sites I take with a block of salt. WorldNetDaily is another. That doesn't mean that I dismiss them, only that I'll fact-check them if a story interests me.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech